return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 
SF LOVEFEST - Saturday, September 29th "Teaser Flyer" (pg. 8)
View this Thread in Original format
in2muzikk
quote:
Originally posted by henryv
I booked my Hotel at Roadway Inn in san francisco

im have second thoughts about it...

anybody recommend any better hotels????

Hotel Chancellor, hands down!

http://www.chancellorhotel.com/

Just 4 blocks from the cable car turnaround on Powell St., friendly staff, nice rooms, and they will bend over backwards to make sure you have a good stay. I'm booking several rooms there again for the LoveFest weekend. If you book, just tell Wes that I referred you.
element-y
Anjunabeats Afterparty!!!! - please
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Psiweaver
Having seen chemical brothers at the once in a blue moon tour where sasha and digweed, okaie (back int he day), pete tong, BT all playing. I can say that the chemical brothers ing kill it when doing a live pa. I liked carl cox a lot and he was spectatular.

They'll (the Chems) be in Moscow on the 10th of October, I dunno how feasible that would be.

HOWEVER...

Underworld will be in the states in September, even leading up to LPSF. Someone needs to see about bringing 'em in.
henryv
Me and a few others TA's decided to stay at

The Opal Hotel SF

The Opal Hotel is conveniently located at Van Ness Avenue and Geary Street in the Civic Center-Cathedral Hill neighborhood of downtown San Francisco. The hotel is within close walking distance to the Historic Cable Car, Symphony Hall, Opera House, and the Asian Art Museum.

seems to be very close the the actually Love Fest Afterparty and where the floats stop. i believe its like 4 - 3 blocks away.

$119 a night not bad :)
in2muzikk
quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
Hotel Chancellor, hands down!

http://www.chancellorhotel.com/

Just 4 blocks from the cable car turnaround on Powell St., friendly staff, nice rooms, and they will bend over backwards to make sure you have a good stay. I'm booking several rooms there again for the LoveFest weekend. If you book, just tell Wes that I referred you.

Damn...the manager told me that they're almost completely booked already for that weekend (even though it's 119 days away! :eyespop: ), but I should still get my rooms. Looks like there's a lot of conventions and tour groups going on same time as LoveFest, so best to book early!
henryv
quote:
Damn...the manager told me that they're almost completely booked already for that weekend (even though it's 119 days away! :eyespop: ), but I should still get my rooms. Looks like there's a lot of conventions and tour groups going on same time as LoveFest, so best to book early!

book at the Opal seems to be close.
in2muzikk
quote:
but I should still get my rooms

Meant that I should still be getting my 3 rooms at the Chancellor, just waiting on confirmation from the hotel manager...
henryv
quote:
Meant that I should still be getting my 3 rooms at the Chancellor, just waiting on confirmation from the hotel manager...

gotcha :) how much was going rate?
in2muzikk
Standard rate for LoveFest weekend is $200/night, $180/night with AAA discount. The hotel sometimes offers discounts for repeat customers, so I always check with the manager for the best rate though :) . The standard rate just a week earlier is $155/$138AAA per night, but LoveFest isn't happening then...

Anyway, I highly recommend this hotel if you can get a room that's affordable...this will be my 4th year staying there for LoveFest and guess I should book for next year now! (oh yeah, dunno when LoveFest '08 is yet, sorry...)
henryv
hurrryyyyy upp!!!!!!

Alain
I ran into a lot of industry people at the DJ Sneak and Armin show over the weekend here in SF and many of them shared their lineups with me on who they're bringing out at their venues!

Just wait till you see who else announced!!

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
in2muzikk
hmmmm...thinkin DIGWEED, maybe? :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement