return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 
SF LOVEFEST - Saturday, September 29th "Teaser Flyer" (pg. 6)
View this Thread in Original format
kingofthenight
is there a lineup for the afterparty yet? if there's no lineup yet can we get markus schulz this year? plzzz...
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by kingofthenight
is there a lineup for the afterparty yet?


No, and I wouldn't expect one until the middle of summer at the earliest.
kanami
quote:
Originally posted by Lomeli
Needs techno!


+1
MR STROKE
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
No, and I wouldn't expect one until the middle of summer at the earliest.


can anyone give us any hints???PLEASE:tongue3
Mecca82
here's my dream after party line up...

Nicholas Bennison
Christopher Lawrence
John 00 Fleming
Infected Mushroom to close

:D :D :D :D would never happen but worth dreaming for
Alain
Christopher Lawrence and Infected Mushroom were at the last event that took place at the same venue

I doubt it will happen again in the same year
gehzumteufel
we need some not so played out artists at the after party! like Matthew Dekay and Nic Fanciulli!
henryv
+1 with ben!! that would be sick!!

i cant wait till sept!
|Thrax|
more dirtybird.
more underground.
DaveT
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
we need some not so played out artists at the after party! like Matthew Dekay and Nic Fanciulli!


Would love to see both.

But you have to remember, have to also worry about booking DJs who will move lots and lots of tickets!

gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Would love to see both.

But you have to remember, have to also worry about booking DJs who will move lots and lots of tickets!

yeah i know. *sigh*
progressiveMOJO
I'm still pulling for a Danny Howells vs Danny Tenaglia 12+ hour marathon tag-team set (somewhere in the city, not necessarily official afterparty). Lee Burridge could stop by too. My life would then be complete.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement