return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
SF LOVEFEST - Saturday, September 29th "Teaser Flyer" (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
ha, im still exhausted. Ill see what shows are coming up and pick one in the coming weeks.

although I defend my thesis next month!! so ima be busy

whats your thesis on?
MeLLyMeL
I have questions on love fest.

o1. is there parties starting friday night?

o2. when exactly is love lee?

ummm.. yes pls. thx :D
lex400sc
love lee is on friday night :happy2:
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
awesome

then... umm... i guess i need to start looking for tickets but like.. after i get a job

:stongue:
lex400sc
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
awesome

then... umm... i guess i need to start looking for tickets but like.. after i get a job

:stongue:

you better not flake :whip:
progressiveMOJO
quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc

this party singlehandedly makes LoveFest worth it even if everything else were pure . And I'm still bugging Scott Carelli about releasing the recording from last year.
MindShifter
quote:
Originally posted by progressiveMOJO
this party singlehandedly makes LoveFest worth it even if everything else were pure . And I'm still bugging Scott Carelli about releasing the recording from last year.

seriously where is that recording?
henryv
I booked my Hotel at Roadway Inn in san francisco

im have second thoughts about it...

anybody recommend any better hotels????
Electrophile
quote:
Originally posted by henryv
I booked my Hotel at Roadway Inn in san francisco

im have second thoughts about it...

anybody recommend any better hotels????

The Miyako in Japantown was great. The neighborhood is VERY CLEAN and you can actually walk around at night, no bums or anything of that sort hanging around. There are loads of cool stores and Japanese art everywhere. It is kind of a drive from Lovefest...maybe 15-20 minutes out.
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by progressiveMOJO
this party singlehandedly makes LoveFest worth it even if everything else were pure .
And I'm still bugging Scott Carelli about releasing the recording from last year.

+1 to the Love Lee party. first time i saw the man and have been hooked ever since! gonna go this year just for him

gehzumteufel
hmm..well since labour of love is beginning of sept and this is at the end of sept...im pretty sure i can do this money wise! :)
henryv
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
hmm..well since labour of love is beginning of sept and this is at the end of sept...im pretty sure i can do this money wise! :)

+3 roadtrip!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement