return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Sonic Announces it's closing
View this Thread in Original format
fairy godfather
Sadly, Sonic has announced that it will be closing on Saturday March 10th!

It's been a great 11 months or so...thanks to everyone involved in making my Saturday nights so much fun!

Where are we going to dance now?
Cribby
Hmm...and there's no proper closing party?...
brightnights
*cries*

let's pray for a speedy re-open
bryans05
quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
Hmm...and there's no proper closing party?...

March, 10 2007 at The Official CLOSING Party!
270 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2E5
Cost : $30

**Doors open 1 AM on March 11th for the last time.. BIG thanks and lots of LOVE from YOUR SONIC Family! :: We thank you ALL for your support and great memories.. you'll be in our hearts forever!! x --> p.s [trust] We're still dedicated to bringing the most cutting-edge events and sounds to TORONTO... STAY TUNED!! ;o) -The SONIC Family-
italiankid
TORONTO IS A DYING CITY!
Orko
Sad, since they were finally bringing in talent that I wanted to see.

Can I put that glorious sound system in my room?
bryans05
Definitely the best 11 months of going out for me. I will really miss the club and all the people associated with it. I have met a lot of great people there. THANK YOU SONIC!

Bryan
Halycon
even tho i hadn't been able to go since Stephan grondin back in oct. ( thank work for not givin me a sunday off since then...) thanks to the sonic family for a wikkid summer of parties..
italiankid
SONIC had the best VIBE of any club in Toronto.
Best Sound system in Toronto! A great space.
But Toronto is a dying city for clubbers. This isn't Montreal.
I am sure SONIC will re-open as a new club - new name.

THANKS TO ALL THE SONIC TEAM AND FAMILY FOR A GREAT 11 MONTHS. THE BEST CLUBBING EXPERIENCE IN TORONTO!
THANK YOU SONIC!
Sasha
quote:
Originally posted by italiankid
TORONTO IS A DYING CITY!

lol

why? cause sonic is closing? oh please... :rolleyes:

Cribby
and who's playing the closing party? I wonder...

This sucks, but after all the speculation I'm not surprised anymore, just upset that I'm losing another home. *sigh*
Irishaddict
I hope Sonic's team moves their talent elsewhere... would be a shame to lose the people who bring some of the best talent into this city.

ps. Sahsa LOVE the new avatar! :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement