return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
US loses fourth helicopter in less than two weeks
View this Thread in Original format
erdega
this is the best shooting down video so far , I told you there is always more and better

Al-Furqan Foundation Video of Islamic State of Iraq Shooting Down an American Apache Helicopter in al-Taji

POST EDITED - WICKED NEO
Zild
Best shooting video? You make me ing sick to my stomach.
Sunsnail
I think I just creamed my pants :rolleyes:
Aquadyne
quote:
Best shooting video? You make me ing sick to my stomach.

One of the best shooting videos I ever seen.

Did you also get sick to your stomach when US was raining Tomahawks on Baghdad in March of 2003 as you were glued to CNN?
Arbiter
I believe you were warned about posting this sort of thing before.

shaolin_Z
How exactly does this warrant a ban and why are you little girls getting so upset?
Magnetonium
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
I believe you were warned about posting this sort of thing before.

Yes, someone better close the thread before Neo lays a smackdown.
Fir3start3r
I see our Islamic extremist sympathizer is back with more propaganda :rolleyes:

shaolin_Z
quote:
Originally posted by Fir3start3r
I see our Islamic extremist sympathizer is back with more propaganda :rolleyes:

And I see our NeoCon sympathizer is back to posting crap on PDD.

EDIT: Question, how in the world does this qualify as "propaganda"? Oh wait, you NeoCons and their supporters don't want people seeing the ugly face of war.
Fir3start3r
quote:
Originally posted by shaolin_Z
And I see our NeoCon sympathizer is back to posting crap on PDD.

Hey I can post all sorts of crap too if I really wanted.

How about >THIS< for example?

quote:

EDIT: Question, how in the world does this qualify as "propaganda"? Oh wait, you NeoCons and their supporters don't want people seeing the ugly face of war.

Oh come on, stop playing stupid, he's done this before you're much more intelligent than that.

shaolin_Z
quote:
Hey I can post all sorts of crap too if I really wanted.

How about >THIS< for example?

No ones stoping you dude.

quote:
Oh come on, stop playing stupid, he's done this before you're much more intelligent than that.

Ofcourse he's posted tons of this stuff before. That's kind of hard to miss. I'm not playing stupid, it's simply doesn't propagate anything but an anti-war sentiment, which is a natural reponse if you don't censor out the reality of war, something that should never be censored out. If you can't handle it, don't support it and campaign against it. Simple decision really. The sheltered little people here getting upset about it ought to get upset, and hopefully protest or do something about it, instead of whining like little babies.
Fir3start3r
quote:
Originally posted by shaolin_Z
No ones stoping you dude.

Ofcourse he's posted tons of this stuff before. That's kind of hard to miss. I'm not playing stupid, it's simply doesn't propagate anything but an anti-war sentiment, which is a natural reponse if you don't censor out the reality of war, something that should never be censored out. If you can't handle it, don't support it and campaign against it. Simple decision really. There sheltered little people here getting upset about it ought to get upset, and hopefully protest or do something about it.

I know what you're saying but if we were really that interested in the specifics, we're intelligent enough to go out and find it for ourselves.

The point was there's nothing to debate here; it's just simple vomiting by someone who obviously doesn't have anything constructive to say other than to see their own posts and make whatever the hell statement they're trying to make.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement