return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
GK Global Gathering Lineup
View this Thread in Original format
Spad
How mint does this look?

http://www.godskitchenonline.com/front/index.htm

looks like 2 festivals for me this year then :)
ferrycorstenfan
that looks like one hell of a sweet lineup there :D
Spin Doctor
I went to the Global Gathering last year. It was brilliant considering it was their first festival. Deffo gonna be at it this year! :D :D :D
flystyler
I will be joining you spin :)
Spin Doctor
Woo Hoo! I don’t want to have to go through the hassle of loosing JC again :p
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Doctor
Woo Hoo! I don’t want to have to go through the hassle of loosing JC again :p


Well i imagin we can rename this event - GK ukta gathering :)
Kinuvan
Aww man check out the gallery:)
Miss Proximus
O M F G!!!!!! :(

This festival has all my favourite dj's..except for Chris Liebing..but Adam Beyer could do too!!



I so wish I could be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
sykadelik
I think this lineup actually beatz the livin' daylights out of the present GCSSS lineup! Joy Kitikoni fuk, what type choonz dis he have in his box? Wouldn't mind seeing this d00d, wonder wot he's like?
Spad
quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
I think this lineup actually beatz the livin' daylights out of the present GCSSS lineup! Joy Kitikoni fuk, what type choonz dis he have in his box? Wouldn't mind seeing this d00d, wonder wot he's like?


Nah don't think it's up to the standard of SSS. Still a quality lineup though, and that 3D laser fountain thingy sounds trippy as !

gibbo
definately up for this one gcsss in the middle of my exams was just badly timed but this is on the day i finish all my exams what a celebration. :D :D :D
gibbo
woops a month and day after well still a huge celebration
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement