return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

CS6x
View this Thread in Original format
alastor
im thinking about buying the Yamaha CS6X....and im thinking about getting the plug-in board PLG150-AN cuz i want the old fat sounds of the AN1x in it....but people are telling me its hard to work with the plug-in (softwarre) version of the PLG150-AN that comes with the actual plug-in...i found this all for $400..is it worth it?
DJDIRTY
I use to have a cs6 with the plg150 and it was a nice synth, and a good midi controller. Using the plg150 was easy, it comes with a software editor and you can get some really nice sounds out of it. For 400 bucks I guess you can't go wrong..
alastor
really? some people told me it was hard..i mean, i guess then its like any other soft-synth in that sense..but what the hell is the point of having a soft-synth the PLG if you've already got the hardware interface? and is it difficult to install the PLG150-AN?
DJDIRTY
No it's easy to install the plg board in the cs6. Four screws or six i don't remember, and than just conect the connector that's it. As easy as plugging in headphones into a stereo... But they show everything in the manual. I don't have it anymore... But i should of kept it. now I got a ty radium as a controller when I could of had the cs6 with the plg150 for additional sounds...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement