return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 
Matt Darey: Saturday, October 21st (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Tayfoon
quote:
Originally posted by Average
This show as all my shows are 100% some things went wrong with summer break I know but when doing a massive show with 200 acts its bound to happen we trully did our best. this show is 100%

BS

You didnt pay on purpose, if I were you Id just ignore any questions about SB, but dont deny it because some people know their
Average
quote:
Originally posted by Tayfoon
BS

You didnt pay on purpose, if I were you Id just ignore any questions about SB, but dont deny it because some people know their

glad to know u run my company im not like that and would never do that so I guess u dont know do ya.:)
Average
Tix go on sale Mon
Average
Posters up!
apri_peel
matt darey looks like an italian gigalo :haha:
Average
Tix are now on sale online @ Clubzone and in all stores:)
jussed
Much props to all his Lost Tribe stuff. Still great to listen to and sometimes, what made trance great can be summed up in his remix of Westbam's Wizards of the Sonic.

WOOOO!

Good luck with the show folks.
edmund
quote:
Originally posted by Average
Corrina Thomas

MX-
quote:
Originally posted by edmund

lol:haha: ^^^

You won't want to miss this show folks!!! This is Matt's first appearance in Vancouver!!!! And it's a Saturday Night!!! And that's getting rare in VAN.

His Nocturnal show is now officially the world’s fastest expanding Dance Radio show. You can catch Nocturnal in Vancouver on Sirius Satellite Radio (Friday Nights) or On-Line through DI.fm (Trance Channel)on Saturdays @ 12:00 PM (Noon).
TIESTO_MESSIAH
quote:
Originally posted by jussed
Much props to all his Lost Tribe stuff. Still great to listen to and sometimes, what made trance great can be summed up in his remix of Westbam's Wizards of the Sonic.

WOOOO!

Good luck with the show folks.

are we on for jager??
Ill bring you the photos as well

greeetz:D

pothead
got my tix...
so wut kind of tunes should i expect from this old trance master?
some classic oldies or?
his style is trance trance eh?
MX-
quote:
Originally posted by pothead
got my tix...
so wut kind of tunes should i expect from this old trance master?
some classic oldies or?
his style is trance trance eh?

He says he's bringing all his records and is ready to play whatever it takes to get the party rocking...from Trance to Progressive to Elecro. He's a real crowd pleaser!!!

If you've listened to Nocturnal, you know he's got access to the most up-to-date cutting edge sounds as well as, obviously, the 'old classics'. He won't disappoint! ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement