return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Whos up for Love Lee?
View this Thread in Original format
SaintPaddy
Wasssup. So who is all going to the love lee party on the 22nd? Is it 21 and over? Oh and is there gonna be a Meetup or not? Im down to meet some fellow TA's.
DaveT
I'll prob be there. My grand return if so. :P

Yes, it's 21+
SaintPaddy
hehehe cool see ya there.
lex400sc
lee burridge rocked the out of mezzanine last year... spundae should bring him here more often! ;) this will be one of, if not the best pre-party of lovefest :eyespop:
|Thrax|
hell yea, i'm gonna be there. Plus it's my birthday. :)

plus one year older. :( boo
SaintPaddy
well happy mf birthday. I cant think of a better way to spend a birthday then with lee. Cheers mate.
in2muzikk
quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|

Hey, don't despair, it happens to me every four years too, next up 2008! Good thing they don't start LoveFest weekend on mine then, ey? ;)
|Thrax|
so, your ACTUALLY like 9? :)

nice. :tongue3
in2muzikk
quote:
so, your ACTUALLY like 9? :)

nice. :tongue3

Always remember to keep that in the proper context when ya say it. ;)
PicottoIsGod
quote:

gooooo shet brada

progressiveMOJO
HEY I'm knew to these boards, I'm about to transfer as a junior to Stanford so I'm gonna be within reach of the Bay Area for the next 2-3 years.

Just gotta say, Lee Burridge is someone who I've wanted to see for a very long time, and this is my FIRST WEEKEND THERE. Holy crap...get to school just in time for Lee + Love Festival the next day.

what's the easiest way to get from Palo Alto to San Francisco, by the way? I won't have my own car...
lex400sc
from palo alto you have to take caltrain or samtran directly to sf, or to the daly city bart station. btw congrats on getting into stanford :eek:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement