return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 
Portugal - Holland (June 25th) (Round of 16) [D1-C2] (pg. 18)
View this Thread in Original format
TranceFool
Well everything has been sai already i think. The most frustrating thing was the 6 minutes injury time. After the first ten minutes of the second half i think of the 35 minutes we've only played something like 20. It should be 15 min. injury time if he counted right, but ofcourse no ref in the world would do that :rolleyes:
TranceFool
Well everything has been said already i think. The most frustrating thing was the 6 minutes injury time. After the first ten minutes of the second half i think of the 35 minutes we've only played something like 20. It should be 15 min. injury time if he counted right, but ofcourse no ref in the world would do that :rolleyes:
The_G0dfather
Apparently blatter said that Ivanov should have gotten a yellow card himself :haha:
paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by The_G0dfather
Apparently blatter said that Ivanov should have gotten a yellow card himself :haha:

yeah, he said that to portuguese tv right after the game ended :wtf: :wtf:

he must be nuts, a FIFA president cannot talk like that - besides FIFA has responsabilities in this mess given the huge pressure they put on the refs, and the fact they're who names the refs. it's just too easy for him to blame everything on Ivanov
robin
True.. fifa ed up by selecting ivanov for the WC in the first place.. but ivanov ed up this game big time

Goddamn shame, would have liked to see what would have happened otherwize :)

And figo is a dirty ****
Dj_Day-V
I wish Portugal good luck with all the yellow cards ;)
Dj_Day-V
quote:
Originally posted by Siesta

someone kick this guy to hell or sumting?? what a noob!

:stongue:
Dj Smitty20
quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
i can only hope that we finally kick england out of this tournament so you can finally shut the up.

Oh boo hoo. I don't know how you can defend your "team" after that display. England might not win a whole lot (and last time I checked Portugal haven't won anything), but they never, ever act like that on the pitch and they never will.
eieregooie
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Smitty20
Oh boo hoo. I don't know how you can defend your "team" after that display. England might not win a whole lot (and last time I checked Portugal haven't won anything), but they never, ever act like that on the pitch and they never will.

lol

no, their supporters do it for them :toothless
Dj Smitty20
quote:
Originally posted by eieregooie
lol

no, their supporters do it for them :toothless

we're not talking about supporters, we're talking about the actual team. England players have always had class and I can't recall any that have such a flagrant reputation for diving like the endless lists of Italians, Brazilians and Portuguese.

And if you want to talk about idiot supporters, come to Canada and observe the 3rd and 4th generation Portuguese Canadian fans. Wow...half of them have never even been to Portugal (I knew many portuguese families growing up) but when soccer is on, look out, the nationalism is so over the top.

eieregooie
You weren't supposed to take that as a serious comment on the point you were making ;) Coz so far I pretty much agree with you :)
Dj Smitty20
quote:
Originally posted by eieregooie
You weren't supposed to take that as a serious comment on the point you were making ;) Coz so far I pretty much agree with you :)

yeah I know, I'm just loving the hate on for Portugal and a lot of their fans right now, that's all. We'll set them straight for you guys on Saturday. I'd like to see Figo try to headbutt Wayne Rooney. He might not survive the rest of the match.:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 
Privacy Statement