return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Portugal - Holland (June 25th) (Round of 16) [D1-C2] (pg. 12)
View this Thread in Original format
loconet
A disgraceful game.
PEZ68
btw, excellent play by Miguel
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
I'd pay big money to see Beckham bleeding on the floor after a kick in the face. I want to see his spice ass puking blood next time :mad: :mad: :mad:
I don't know if i'd go that far! lol

but a swift kick to the nuts would do me just fine.:tongue2

edit: and eddie........Whoops! lol but yeah, they do look the same. leave me alone :(
Haak
why did Kuyt get to play the whole game again? not seen him do anything decent at all in any of the holland games i've seen. holland have themselves to blame. all they did in the 2nd half was lump long balls into the field. i was hoping for them to win untill Heitinga said off to fair play.

the worst thing is that most, if not all, the cards were correct haha
paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
as requested by Eddie : thread closed

taha there's no need, the flaming is all on nuremberg :p
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI
dude thats the Colombian flag , Im not from Ecuador :stongue:

even though its a mistake that is understandable given the fact the flags are almost the same and they wear the same jersey colors as us.
If I was smokin teh mary and juana I'd make the same mistake too :p

Eddie is an ecuadorian who immigrated to colombia
Unique2701
Ok so we didnt win... It was still one of the most entertaining and football match i've ever seen. And congrats to Figo. He should get an Oscar nomination for his great act. Goodluck to Portugal when they play against England, with all the yellow & red cards they have :rolleyes:
raveed
lol i think cristiano ronaldo was the real winner by coming of, if he cried at what we saw today silly injury , if someone tackled him like that he would have flooded the field
Eddie N MIAMI
quote:
Originally posted by raveed

and ben i was discussing the same thing about the consipiracy. If theres match fixing it was prolly done by england lol. up both teams so that they half a side when they come play us.

IN SOVIET RUSSIA REF FUX U:haha:

more the players fault then the refs...

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
I'd pay big money to see Beckham bleeding on the floor after a kick in the face. I want to see his spice ass puking blood next time :mad: :mad: :mad:

omg....

:haha: :wtf:
Unique2701
quote:
Originally posted by Haak
why did Kuyt get to play the whole game again?

Because Van Nistelrooy didn't play well the last couple of matches. And Van Basten could choose between Kuyt, Babel and Vennegoor of Hesselink who got to play too.

paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by Unique2701
And congrats to Figo. He should get an Oscar nomination for his great act.

Make it a joint oscar to Figo and Van Bommel.
Michael19
quote:
Originally posted by LittleGoku
what's shocking about it?
Whats more shocking was how dirty portugal played.:mad:

Every foul was nearly given a yellow card. Its a world cup 1/4 final, you expect players to get agressive at first and be hyped up.

THe more yellows he gave, the more pissed off thep layers got. His job is too calm people tempers, he just made it 10 times worse.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Privacy Statement