return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Saudi Arabia - Ukraine (June 19th 2006) [Group H]
View this Thread in Original format
zoric
Saudi Arabia vs. Ukraine in Hamburg
aNYthing
"It's scandalous to lose 4-0 and at times we were playing like the worst team in Europe," the bullish former Soviet Union striker said in typically blunt fashion.

"The players didn't respect the instructions given to them," he added. "I'm not sad because of the score.... I'm sorry for the fans."
-Oleg Blokhin

...wonder if this pep talk will do anything to motivate a de-spirited team. Though this should be an (easy) win for Ukraine, me thinks.
zoric
Hoping for Ukraine to win, and Scheva to come back on good old form. One player down, but wtf, They should win this if they want to go through, so no boring play now Ukraine :D
zoric
quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing
"It's scandalous to lose 4-0 and at times we were playing like the worst team in Europe," the bullish former Soviet Union striker said in typically blunt fashion.

"The players didn't respect the instructions given to them," he added. "I'm not sad because of the score.... I'm sorry for the fans."
-Oleg Blokhin

...wonder if this pep talk will do anything to motivate a de-spirited team. Though this should be an (easy) win for Ukraine, me thinks.

We were playing as the worst team in Europe, that's right and behind us is our Orthodox brothers :haha:

Haha, Go Ukraine anyways though
fastmp3
go Saudi Arabia :) yallah shabab
aNYthing
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
go Saudi Arabia :) yallah shabab

U mean Shaloub????
luisjb82
Ukraine 3-0

They'll bounce back
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing
U mean Shaloub????

you're not funny :rolleyes:
aNYthing
^^^ :(
Epicurus
Taha, we're watching this game at my local shisha bar in ARABIC on satellite dish, transmitted straight from SAUDI ARABIA :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

fastmp3
hahaha have fun guys, altho i'm pissed because you ****** are supposed to be here watching it with us in montreal :whip: OMG i die i cry SWIRL PLUR :gsmile: let's rave
Epicurus
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
hahaha have fun guys, altho i'm pissed because you ****** are supposed to be here watching it with us in montreal :whip: OMG i die i cry SWIRL PLUR :gsmile: let's rave

OMG don't remind me

By the way, I'll be in Montreal on the 19th of July for 4 days and on the 16th of August till Labour day. Everyone is excited about playing football. You're in nets :gsmile: :clown:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement