return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
What Does Your TA Name Mean? (pg. 7)
View this Thread in Original format
Joycey
my second name + y
Yan
I forget.

Oh wait. It's my first name. It's a Bulgarian name, in origin, but I'm from Moldova. Otherwise, the Hebrew name is "Yakov" and it means "God's gift to the world".
sugardevill
sweet and sinful
XaNaX
Xanax - a fantastic drug that allows you to abuse all types of stimulants and still be able to go to sleep and live a normal life.
klingklang77
quote:
Originally posted by XaNaX
Xanax - a fantastic drug that allows you to abuse all types of stimulants and still be able to go to sleep and live a normal life.

live a normal life, so long as you dont have a heart attack from the combination :wtf:.

klingklang- kraftwerk's studio where all those wonderful sounds came from. also it comes from the german word 'klingen' (meaning to ring; sound). 'kling' would be the stem of that verb and 'klang' would be the simple past tense (written) of that verb.

77 is my birthyear.
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by Aureus
thank you for that in-depth coverage :p

is there really such place as the Whale's Vagina? :conf:

San Diego is German for Whale's Vagina.

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudburst
"Chapter Seventeen: The Clouds Burst"
The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien

:wtf:

That's cool! I never knew that :p

quote:
Originally posted by stren
its been done that before. It means nothing, i opened some star wars novel at a random page to pick a name when i was playing RPG, and a couple of years later i removed the second "e" from streen.

I have been stren for like 10 years now

So THAT'S where it came from!! I remember asking you on MSN and you never ever told me ever :(
Mr.Mystery
It means I'm mysterious and therefore cooler than anyone else.

No, really - it doesn't mean a thing. In fact it's an awful nick to use. Sue me.
Cloudburst
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
That's cool! I never knew that :p

I'm cool like that. :cool:
stren
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
San Diego is German for Whale's Vagina.

san diago ? sandiagoans ?
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by stren
san diago ? sandiagoans ?

San Diego-ers....San Dieg-ites?

Yan
San Diegans
Protege
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
It means I'm mysterious and therefore cooler than anyone else.

No, really - it doesn't mean a thing. In fact it's an awful nick to use. Sue me.

I thought you just really like the 80s band Mr. Mister but thought youd hide this fact by changing it to Mystery. amirite?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Privacy Statement