return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
For which mixer to decide??
View this Thread in Original format
qwerty_svk
I'm beginner dj mixing on software... i want to buy some cheap beginner mixer.... can you help me guys and recommend me something?
i need at least 3 channels

something about 120$

i have found these Gemini, Numark, Rhytmick, Behringer
i'm from europe
Mr.Mystery
A 3 channel mixer for $120? :wtf:
J:\Digital
I would stick to your mixing software until you can afford to spend more than what you have mentioned..
MikeyN
im no pro, but maybe you should check out the Behringer DX 626, i was originally looking into one of those, but the lack of effects on it made me pass to the DJX 700, 5 channel with effects, really been reading into it, and it looks like a pretty sweet package, you can find a good price for em on eBay too
J:\Digital
quote:
Originally posted by MikeyN
im no pro, but maybe you should check out the Behringer DX 626, i was originally looking into one of those, but the lack of effects on it made me pass to the DJX 700, 5 channel with effects, really been reading into it, and it looks like a pretty sweet package, you can find a good price for em on eBay too

Keep reading then... Because other than having 5 channels.. the mixer ain't all that great.. the effects usually die within a few months after purchse.. the faders leak after a few months too...
MikeyN
yeah i just started looking around this forum and found some info like that, damn its too bad, looks like im lookin for another mixer now :( im just starting to get into DJing too btw, so i'll admit i dont know that much
qwerty_svk
@ Mr.Mystery: really thanks for help :toocool: ... i don't want to start with mixer for 1000$

i found some info about behringer... people's views are curious
so... can you advice me which manufacturer to decide? i don't need mixer with all those perfect effects, i just need something to learn, but i don't want to throw it away in 2 month because of broken potentiometers
Trogdor
quote:
Originally posted by qwerty_svk
i just need something to learn, but i don't want to throw it away in 2 month because of broken potentiometers

Then you'll need to spend more money.
Psiweaver
yeah 3 channel mixers are usually 300 or 400 and up.
qwerty_svk
Can you tell me your opinion to this one? Numark DM 2050
;)

i got big pants
i say pick up a decent 2 channel mixer for about 100 more bucks...check out the numark dxm06 or the denon dn-x100...it'll last you, and not crap out on you in a few months...imo
qwerty_svk
Thank you all for your recommendations:gsmile:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement