return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006

SF LoveFest - Sept 23rd
View this Thread in Original format
jennavive00
Just got this email...Coincides with my work trip to San Francisco yet again!!

Happy Friday.

As promised, we have more love juice for you. We are ecstatic to announce the next evolution of Love Parade in America...

San Francisco LoveFest:
A Dance Music Parade and Festival

Together we will once again rock the streets of San Francisco on Saturday, September 23rd!

Once again 30+ floats of every genre of beat will wind it's way down Market St., park and continue the party at the Civic Center Plaza, and continue into the night in parties throughout the city, including the official San Francisco LoveFest after party at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium presented by Skills and Spundae.

Please mark your calendars for what will once again be one of the parties of the year!
idoru
Yay!
|Thrax|
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!! My Birthday weekend for the WIN!!!!!!!!

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy::eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
gehzumteufel
too bad skills is involved.
PhaseFour
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel

:)
in2muzikk
hmmm...wonder if it will be called Love Parade San Francisco by the time it actually happens? :conf:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...12&pagenumber=8
henryv
Skills?....oh man nvm i was pumped about it
DaveT
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel

Skills worked with Spundae last Love Parade and for the most part, it went great. The only downer was just the VIP situation (which was the same think at Skills Popsicle on April 1).

First thing I was told after Love Parade was all over last year was how the whole VIP situation will need to be fixed...so I imagine that part will be worked on.

Skills simply has the experience of throwing massives, hence they are an obvious local choice to help out with the afterparty (supposing they in fact are...no announcement on that yet)
neinerlove
:D :D :D :D :D :D
HORRRRRRRRRRRAY!
Durafei
Very Excited !

Not sure about the massive after-party though. The crowd last time sucked. Hopefully there will be another big 21+ after party.

MR STROKE
love fest:rolleyes:

"love festival" sounds better IMO, but oh well what does the name matter anyways
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement