return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Harmonic Mixing Party in Washington, D.C.
View this Thread in Original format
nennon
Dear Friends,

This Thursday (May 4th), we're having a small get-together for DJs and friends at EyeBar, one of the leading Washington, D.C. hot spots. The music format will be House, mixed 100% in key.

If you want to hear how harmonic mixing sounds live, this would be a great club to visit. I've been mixing harmonically in clubs for 5-6 years and I can show you how it works.

All TA's can get in free all night. Please let me know your full name and you'll be added to VIP guest list. Any DJ-Booth related questions are welcome. The booth is accessible from the dance floor... :)

For more info, please read this Blog post:
http://mixedinkey.com/cs/blogs/mixe.../05/02/248.aspx

Cheers.
skoom
u n ur harmonic mixing plugs.. plz.. OFF?
alefort
quote:
Originally posted by skoom

Relax, if you don't like the post, don't read it. The post seems useful in my eyes, I know I would show up if I were in the region.
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by skoom

i tend to agree. its all about selling his software. and its not as if we havent heard DJs mix in key before. theres a whole separate dj promo forum. his stuff just reads like spam *yawns*
Nemesis44
I agree PK.

I did see this earlier and thought better of posting but yeah, although there may be some good intentions behind this I very much doubt that the guy is going to be in a position to give a full on lesson in harmonic mixing.

It seems like a ploy just to get people to come to a no name night.

And besides, who here these days doesn't mix harmonically?

Either way I hope the night goes well for him. :)

Cheers
Nem
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis44
And besides, who here these days doesn't mix harmonically?

haha, exactly right! ;) your help has been invaluable btw. cheers :)
Nemesis44
Besides, we all know that just about every bit of software out there that helps locate the keys of tracks is a bit hit and miss at best.

Let's hope that he doesn't rely on his own software...

:nervous:

Cheers
Nem
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement