return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

'Need a new fader for my Xone:32
View this Thread in Original format
Rememberence_
Hey guys -

I'd like to know if any of you have ever had to replace a part on an Allen & Heath mixer before. Just over a year ago I had a birthday bash at my house in celebration of my 21st, and the next morning I discovered that the channel 1 up-fader on my Xone:32 was screwed. Someone must have been rough with it... but anyway, I need it replaced!

I've taken the mixer apart and it will be simple to replace once I get the part. However I have contacted a few places about getting a replacement part with little luck. Obviously I'm going to keep trying to find a way to obtain a new fader, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if anyone here has got any experience to offer me.

Cheers.
punjabi
it happened a year ago and youre just asking about it now?
Orbital32

i live by the motto.
L.E.N.
Nice! ^^^
Rememberence_
lmao that's the best motto evar. Here I was thinking niceee, 3 replies to the thread...

But yeah I just haven't had time to hunt down a fader. I just use channels 2 and 3.

Help!!
punjabi
email A&H.
Psiweaver
yeah i'd give allen and heath a call or e-mail them i'm sure they'll be able to get you the part.
Zild
Damn you're lazy James.
Rememberence_
fuck up mate :cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement