return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

i LOVE my xone 92 : mini review
View this Thread in Original format
kimchi
so i've been messing around with the xone more and more. I can't get off it. the filters are fantastic and i love the faders on this. the sound is TRULY warmer and much more brilliant than my previous mixer, the DJM600. Where the xone truly sounds is recording. I am SUPRISED at how crisp and lively the sounds are. I have a new mix made. will have it hosted within the next few days :D :D :D
DJ Sid
#care
alefort
Just a suggestion, but you could have placed this along with your other thread on your Xone.....just a suggestion...
n3lly
quote:
Originally posted by alefort
Just a suggestion, but you could have placed this along with your other thread on your Xone.....just a suggestion...

In my opinion, A Pointless suggestion.. Just my opinion though.

Glad you're enjoying the 92 kimchi, I was looking at prices today again and there's no way i'd fork that out for a mixer. Not yet anyway.

Was looking at the 62 as well, something about it makes it just look less impressive dunno what it is.

nelly
starboy
quote:
Originally posted by kimchi
so i've been messing around with the xone more and more. I can't get off it. the filters are fantastic and i love the faders on this. the sound is TRULY warmer and much more brilliant than my previous mixer, the DJM600. Where the xone truly sounds is recording. I am SUPRISED at how crisp and lively the sounds are. I have a new mix made. will have it hosted within the next few days :D :D :D

still have your 600?
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by starboy
still have your 600?

It was sold.

I only hear good things about the xone.
Low Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

I only hear good things about the xone.

Well, it better be good for 1600 bucks, right??? :p

But congrats on the new mixer kimchi, I hope you'll put it to good use and treat it like it deserves to be treated :D
Tony Morello
pics or stfu

congrats, i'm still debating 92 vs djm800
kimchi
in the show your home dj setup page
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement