return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 
:: JOHN ASKEW (UK) :: May 6th @ Cyber (van) (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
ktracid
i'll be there... screw tiesto or pvd... greedy bastards :) ... i bet if i'll go to the door at tiesto's show i will be able to get a ticket with $80... cause there will be too many scalpers
Tayfoon
quote:
Originally posted by ktracid
i'll be there... screw tiesto or pvd... greedy bastards :) ... i bet if i'll go to the door at tiesto's show i will be able to get a ticket with $80... cause there will be too many scalpers


Nope


There might be like 10+ scalpers


But 100+ people who want tix

So it will work out
TIESTO_MESSIAH
ASKEW!!!!!!:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
24K
Only a few days away!

Who's all coming down??

:toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless
blazer
saw Askew @ viva and I gotta see him again
I'm in.
ktracid
90% i'm there... just deciding if i should drive or transit/alcohol ... lol
apri_peel
i might have to take it easy at askew
our work party is extending from today to friday, drinking 4 days in a row may be an interesting experience hehe

but partying sober is fun too if the tunes and the crowd are great :D
24K
OK everyone....

THIS NIGHT IS GOING TO ROCK!!!

Tell everyone you know... bring all your friends... rally the troops!!!

:) :) :)

:eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:

:disbelief

:disbelief

:toothless
DjCommisad
quote:
Originally posted by 24K
OK everyone....

THIS NIGHT IS GOING TO ROCK!!!

Tell everyone you know... bring all your friends... rally the troops!!!

:) :) :)

:eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:

:disbelief

:disbelief

:toothless


vintage sgt. danny! heil!
Sean Walsh
quote:
Originally posted by apri_peel
i might have to take it easy at askew
our work party is extending from today to friday, drinking 4 days in a row may be an interesting experience hehe


Oh come on, you've witnessed the best of the best and I'm sure you absorbed some of our idiocy by sheer proximity; I have faith in your ability =P

Sounds like this is going to be ing mayhem, almost glad I'm not in town for it :eyespop:

24K
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
Oh come on, you've witnessed the best of the best and I'm sure you absorbed some of our idiocy by sheer proximity; I have faith in your ability =P

Sounds like this is going to be ing mayhem, almost glad I'm not in town for it :eyespop:



DONT WITH ME NOW MAAANNNN...

I'M MAYHEM!!!!

:disbelief

:disbelief

:disbelief

:toothless
Tayfoon
White Rabit !
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement