return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 
This is Miami! (pg. 5)
View this Thread in Original format
RzO
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I'd trust Renzo.

as usual renz0 is right, the old one he used to play was his edit of fulger's this is not miami, the new one is the same dudes vox but is a new lmr track coming out next month...sander k- this is miami(lmr)

also look out for 2 stunning releases by trent cantrelle to come out on lmr very soon....they r siick!
aztrancer
quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Sander Kleinenberg - 'This Is Miami' (Little Mountain Records)

Shouldn't have doubted... The man (Renzo) knows his .:)
Renzo
UPDATE:

Cedric tells me the remix that Sander was playing during WMC is a remix by Cedric Gervais. As already mentioned, it will be out on Little Mountain Recordings soon.
nfekted
wow so Cedric is responsible for this on Lmr. wow. interesting.
StereoPrincess
does anyone know if this song is in any of the live sents floating around from miami?
nfekted
quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
does anyone know if this song is in any of the live sents floating around from miami?

there's a rip somwhere in this thread.;)
stren
ch00n
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by nfekted
there's a rip somwhere in this thread.;)

which set ripped from.

i don't want a rip. i wanna listen to the whole set that plays this song ;).
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by Dream Beamz
Trick or treat, set rip

i think i downloaded this set but the quality is so poor. do you have a fairly good quality one. i don't care, i'll listen to it for 15 hours. i just want the tunes.
arghh
quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
UPDATE:

Cedric tells me the remix that Sander was playing during WMC is a remix by Cedric Gervais. As already mentioned, it will be out on Little Mountain Recordings soon.

UPDATE:
Cedric is WORKING on a remix of this song right now...the version Sander was dropping IS SANDER'S version.

aztrancer
quote:
which set ripped from.

You can find that set on www.deepdish.com, in the forums. It's a bitch to download. Sharam played the song around 11:00-11:30 am on Monday morning. The set starts at 1am (appx) the previous morning.
aztrancer
quote:
which set ripped from.

You can find that set on www.deepdish.com, in the forums. It's a bitch to download. Sharam played the song around 11:00-11:30 am on Monday morning. The set starts at 1am (appx) the previous morning.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement