return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 
WMC Pro's and Con's aka The "How was your conference?" thread. (pg. 8)
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by Elevation
oh...one more thing..

Bangin my Mellymel :)

hey now, let's keep that for PM ok? thanks.
joinT
CON using my real cell phone # when purchasing tickets on wanttickets.com and immediately begin getting spam SMS messages.
lücid
con: i lost probably 5-8 lbs and now my jeans are loose on my ass :(

pro: i can eat and drink like a pig for the next few weeks and try to gain the weight back!
sweetcandy girl
Con: Comming home with a nasty cold! :(
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
Con: Comming home with a nasty cold! :(

I can't get over how many people told me that after WMC. Craziness.
Orbital32
pro: coming back to work the next day and spending the whole day whatching Sgt Blico

and other movies and compeleting zero actual work the whole day.
SPACEMASTERS
CON: spending sooo much bleeding money.
DarkAngel
quote:
Pro:
Markus set @ Space- AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!
Meeting Mike (Elevation), Melymel, Tranceboy(the coolist persion!) Colleen, Ambs, and the other TA's
Mike getting me in to the DJ booth During Armin's set and getting to honk the space horn! WOOT WOOT! :D
Our room at the Starlight. It was not that bad... and it had a frig! :)
Breakfest consisting of Long Island Ice Teas or Maragirtas ;)
Going to the Beach and putting my feet in the water.
Lema and Moore Launch party- I can not wait to get that album.. it was so pretty. I also made a lot of good connections there :)
Hanging out with the Armada Crew at Crobar during Ferry's set
Running into Eddie Halliwell the first day I get there :)
The Wetgrooves Pool party and dancing in the rain :)
Tiesto's set at manison- OMG!!! I was not expecting a set like that!!!I was such a dork that night with my heart and jumping up and down but I did not care. Tiesto Singed my heart too. YAY! :)
Markus set at Bed- WOW!! WOW!! a Great way to end my trip. Markus played for 4 hours! WOOT WOOT! I always wanted to hear a set like that :)
Above and Beyonds set at Noctornal! WOW!! The last track they palyed that night was soooooo pretty! Then going upstairs to see Hawtin throw it down and chug Vodka like it was H20
Phrases like- Ctfo, ctffo, Don't be a whore, and crackie got a whole new meaning! :haha:
Spending time with all my friends :D
Got to get Pizza Rustkas! Ummm
Getting the waiter to put an untoched 46z Mohito in a to go cup for me :haha:
Picto's set at Space. WOW!
One word- Funkion one Sound systems
Partying untill 9am and beyond
Walking right into space with a hard ticket no isues :)
Doing Random things on Saturday :) Even walking back and fouth on collins when my feet where killing me.
Did not see one icky bug in the hotel room! WOOT WOOT!
Missin Ultra! :)
Runin into random Dj's on the street :)
The BBQ at the fairwinds cafe. $20 for food and all you can drink. Can not beat that. The music was also purfect for Sunday :)

Cons:
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! I am at WMC! I am there to have the most amazing time. that I did but still.
Rap-city outside my hotel. I felt as thogh I was in Comptin or South La. Very very Shady people on the streets! EEEK! Hip hop and EDM do not mix
The Cars with the Really really big tires? Ummm ok. That is LAME! What was that all about.. pimp my ride gone bad
Hip hop Blasing everywhere.
The Cat calls I got on Tuesday night while I was walkin to bed.
Takeing a cab a lone from Nocturnal to Hotel Monday am..:nervous:
The Service at EVERY FREAKEN RESTURANT! WTF it was so bad. It took an hour to get food in most places and after that poof the servers where gone. The worst place was the NEWS CAFE the server we had was the worst!
The added tip to every resturant and tab at Space! WTF.. I guess they know they won't get a tip if they did not do that
The Price of Drinks! WOW
The Securty at Space the night of PVD! Holy ! Every time I turned around they where harrising someone else. s I tell you!
The No Cam Rule at Space.. wtf? Come on
Sasha and Digweed in the Main room of Space- I have have never been sooooooooo freaken board in my life! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz I just do not get what people get about these 2 dj's.. srsly... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz No one was moving their legs just doin the bob!
The Maids at the Bolivard Hotel. SHADY!
Walking up and down collins! It was fun but was tired of walken!
Going to Nocturnal to see Holden Spin... but he was not spinnin..
The Weather. Could it be sunny at least once.. not just the day I left!
Not being able to meet Star ;) Next time for SURE!

:o

quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
pro: coming back to work the next day and spending the whole day whatching Sgt Blico

and other movies and compeleting zero actual work the whole day.

LOL
sweetcandy girl
pro: lossin some weight at WMC!! WOOT WOOT!! The south beach diet ;)
Orbital32
quote:
pro: lossin some weight at WMC!! WOOT WOOT!! The south beach diet ;)

I tried to keep up with you guys on that diet. I don't know how i went 3 days on the Magarita Diet! :crazy:

sweetcandy girl
Pro: NO FREAKEN LAUNDRY SERVICE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
DarkAngel
quote:
Pro: NO FREAKEN LAUNDRY SERVICE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Someone's forgetting a PRO....:o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 
Privacy Statement