return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2005

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 
Final Round - Ends February 3rd 7:07 AM GMT (pg. 17)
View this Thread in Original format
SYSTEM-J
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Wow, I think that's the most sense anyone has ever made on TA... :rolleyes:

And yet you could only answer with a pathetic prefab quip on par with "I know what you are..", because it's perfectly ing true. Nobody here voted for anyone but themselves. Just like you spin for your own tastes. So you haven't got a leg to stand on.
Porky
Hanki
WTF!? Perasma on the 1st spot!? Huh??? Something's wrong here...
Cloud
quote:
Originally posted by Hanki
WTF!? Perasma on the 1st spot!? Huh??? Something's wrong here...

y?
Hanki
Sorry, but for me this track ('Swing 2 Harmony') doesn't deserve even Top 50...
Cloud
quote:

Now you are right http://img.tranceaddict.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
Cloud
eh...
WaxY
quote:

I think you don't deserve to write here ;) :P

100% there are other good songs but calling "Swing 2 Harmony" a is not proper ;)
Col
It's funny how a completely fair vote is conducted, and then masses of people complain about the result.

I personally don't think the winning track is anything special at all, but if so many people agree with that then it makes me wonder how it won. I guess the people who voted for it don't post much, or are just keeping quiet in this thread.
akaufma2000
Now that we know what the song of the year is. How bout its lyrics? Anyone know the words?

Hanki
quote:
Originally posted by WaxY
100% there are other good songs but calling "Swing 2 Harmony" a is not proper ;)

But who has used this word '' about Perasma's track over here??? :rolleyes: I haven't, so...
WaxY
quote:
But who has used this word '' about Perasma's track over here??? :rolleyes: I haven't, so...

sorry then :P
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 
Privacy Statement