return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
new Pioneer CDJ next week!
View this Thread in Original format
djshtr
Heard from a source that Pioneer will be launching their next CDJ next week.

Not sure on the model number, but it will be very similar to the CDJ 1000, except will have mp3 support and some minor added features (i think a 1 bar loop like the 200).

Most likely, it will be revealed at NAMM (or the day before).. Less than a week for us to find out!

Hopefully this is true, cuz i wanna upgrade my CDJ200s to something with mp3 support!
Basstard
i JUST bought 2 CDJ1000MKIIs lol

aw well - if it aint broke dont fix it. im happy
Freak
lol

i just bought 3 :toothless:

still, loop cutter is useless for me, as is MP3 support- have never ever played a track out in mp3 form despite having cd players capable of it. Always burn to cd as audio personally.
Spirit5
They might introduce it but I doubt it will be released right away, maybe by the end of the year? and I doubt many clubs or users who still use the CDJ 1000 (MK1 or MK2) will want to upgrade right away to something that just has minor changes to it. What Pioneer should do is make a new design (with many new features, and a newer look) and release it in the next three or four years.
Basstard
quote:
Originally posted by Spirit5
I doubt many clubs or users who still use the CDJ 1000 (MK1 or MK2) will want to upgrade right away to something that just has minor changes to it.

i agree. every club i have ever played in still uses technics mkIIs. one had the m3ds but a DJM500
dj_lane
quote:
Originally posted by Basstard
one had the m3ds but a DJM500

that equipment is fine, i dig it
knoxy5000
quote:
Originally posted by djshtr
Hopefully this is true, cuz i wanna upgrade my CDJ200s to something with mp3 support!

I thought the cdj200's came with mp3 support as standard

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/product...onomy_id=44-106

:happy2:
skip
someone better post pics then, of all the new pioneer stuff, the new mixer aswell!
sleepydragon
quote:
Originally posted by djshtr

cdj200 has mp3 support anyway
i didnt think many people burn tracks to cd as mp3 anyway pretty much everyone just burns tracks as cd audio
Tegu
awesome, cant wait to find out!

Rikki
quote:
Originally posted by sleepydragon
cdj200 has mp3 support anyway
i didnt think many people burn tracks to cd as mp3 anyway pretty much everyone just burns tracks as cd audio

Would agree, going to a club with a stack of MP3 encoded CD-Rs to find they;ve got 1000's and you're screwed.

R.
Greedy
200s have mp3 support, but i think its only a certain kind of mp3 like vr4 or something. Dont quote me.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement