return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Track of the Year - 2005

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Round 1 Group A - January 3-13 (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Belgian Bonzai
Castamara, and that concludes my 1st round voting :)
THE_Chris
False Light, cos I havent heard most of the others.
Trance Nutter
quote:
Originally posted by RapidFire
i want to vote for False Light but if Second Day is anything like the Martin Roth mix its gonna be a tough decision. ill just wait until I hear the original Second Day before I vote..

why not vote on the basis of the Martin Roth Remix?
Just because there is no mix listed doesn't mean you are voting for the Original Mixes, you are voting for ANY version of that track
shades_of_gray
Jose Amnesia vs Serp - Second Day

:) amazing tune
Push2005
I'll go for Halcyon... i'd like to go for Perasma; but there are too many remixes i just can't stand... actually its only the deserves an effort remix i like so i cant vote for this alone.

Halcyon is very creative :)
yahoo
Above & Beyond vs Andy Moor - Air For Life
-> probably one of the most popular, but also most hated tracks of the year, but i still like it a lot :)
Unique2701
castamara! :eyes:
zoric
I love Nicola Gala - Swing 2 Harmony, but the tune under Perasma is quite cool too. Deserves An Effort Polyphony Vocal Mix is the best mix and yes, I hate the G&D remix.
Cyberted
The drill - the drill made my year
Affinity
quote:
Originally posted by Nautilus
Castamara all the way for me!

qft

Jasperovitsj
Andy Moor - Halcyon

For the brilliant Alex Morph remix, one of the very few trance tracks this year that could make me go crazy :)
RapidFire
as great as False Light is, Second Day's melody is just haunting... I had to go with it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Privacy Statement