return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
going outside in cold weather after a shower?
View this Thread in Original format
Lepanto
is this fine or bad for u? i was in my health class today and some girl kept arguing that it doesn't matter at all. My prof kept saying something along hte lines that wet surfaces tend to lose heat more or something and your body gets cold too fast.

I usually don't take a shower before i'm about to go outside cause I really do feel very cold and start sniffling and start quickly.

Since there alot of Canadians here that live in much colder weather than me, whats your take?

P.S. Not a high thread!
jonSun
Alot of people say its bad for you, but ive done it tons of times & never got sick.
Spartan
water on your skin uses the heat from your body to evaporate.

this is why you get cold when coming out of a pool, even on a hot day.

while being cold will never make you sick, rapidly changing from warm to cold is hard on your system, like walking back and forth between a heated building and a really cold outside.
trance4life627
never even crossed my mind
WingDing
i dry myself off with a towel after i get out of the shower.
Lepanto
OK, what i wanted was actually reasons like Spartan pointed out.

Cause I wanna write my paper on this maybe. Thanks.
UWM
If this is the best topic you can come up with to write a paper on ... ?
trance4life627
why dont u test it out...go take a shower, then kick it outside for awhile, come back and tell us the results!

off topic: the astros are gonna get astrowned
Lepanto
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
If this is the best topic you can come up with to write a paper on ... ?


No, you can come up with a better one :p?

I wanted to do it on this because it isn't really talked about and is an interesting subject
quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627
why dont u test it out...go take a shower, then kick it outside for awhile, come back and tell us the results!

off topic: the astros are gonna get astrowned


better yet, since you're dumb enough to suggest it, why don't you do it? In fact u could sleep outside while we're at it.
trance4life627
quote:
Originally posted by Lepanto
better yet, since you're dumb enough to suggest it, why don't you do it? In fact u could sleep outside while we're at it.


cuz i dont give a about ur topic, what happens when u go outside after you take a shower, and u

Lepanto
quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627
cuz i dont give a about ur topic, what happens when u go outside after you take a shower, and u


no one asked you post in here either, ur wasting a moment of your pathetic life in here. ;)
Spartan
quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627


off topic: the astros are gonna get astrowned



GO ASTROS!!!! Chicago's DOOOOOOOOOOOmed:disbelief
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement