return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Deep Dish : Houston : Nov 23 (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
regulate
well i thought i was goin for sure, but now it looks doubtfull. shame too, they killed it at hush.
seanc
TA meetup inside at 11PM by stage right.
Inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by seanc
TA meetup inside at 11PM by stage right.

will do
racing4hoes
STAGE RIGHT. GOT IT

-RYAN
racing4hoes
quote:
Originally posted by groovemoose
I will definitely be at this show. Deep dish's new album George is On has been really enjoyable for me. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the Houston TA's and catching up with Ryan again at this one. See you guys there.

-David

yea, wiil be cool to catch up on some good music and good times. me and marcos are leavin around 6pm to htown

-ryan
Inconspicuous
My flight leaves in exactly 42 hours and 23 minutes...can't wait.
racing4hoes
damn, i forgot to buy presale, now they are 25. phuk phuk and phukity phuk. 20 extra bones between two tickets. thats like a tank of gas for the honda, or a few rounds of beer, or some slutty whores in me-hi-ko :clown:

-ryan
seanc
for those of ya which needed a suggested cheap hotel (without bugs in it)
Holiday Inn rate is 56 dollars
and is around 4 blocks from the venue

CLICK HERE TO SEE RATES

hope this helps you travelers.
seanc
also

just to make sure,

stage right is the left side of the stage if you are "facing the stage" , and the right of stage if you are on stage looking out to audience.

but i am sure all of you knew this

sc
seanc
DEEP DISH said they wish to go on at 11PM - 4AM

awwww yeah!

:)

Matthias
quote:
Originally posted by Screen
The Screen was very ed up (as some of you saw)

Christ I dont wanna hear it...shoulda seen my ass.

-4 red bull + grey gooses
-2 long island ice teas
-more red bull

I was probably actin a goddamn fool.. but I gotta hand it to Deep Dish, that was insane. Great party sean, I needed it. :)

PS- great gettin to meet ya Inconspicuous! Always good to meet people about as crazy as I am :stongue:
Matthias
quote:
Originally posted by Screen
matthias, good speaking with you again bro. Also thanks for the cd

lemme know if the CD plays alright. One of the copies wouldn't play in Ryan's car..gonna have to burn everything at 32x from here on out
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Privacy Statement