return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Directions from Oak to the civic center via BART
View this Thread in Original format
Orbital32
I guess this is a good time to post, Does anybody know how to get from the oakland airport to the civic center via the bart? My hotel is around there and i don't feel like renting a car this time. Very few times i can take a subway! w00t :D
PhaseFour
i think theres a bus shuttle that runs to the oakland coliseum bart. so take the bus, then take the daly city or SF airport train to the civic center. the station is on market street.

but beware: theres an A's game, so hella ppl might be there.

hope that helps.
tru-Mac
Orbital:

Absolutely. When you get off the Oakland Airport, there will be a shuttle that will take you to the Oakland Coloseium / Airport Bart station. Take the SFO/Milbrae bound train and get off @ Civic Center. The ticket will cost between $5.50 and $6.00, one way
Orbital32
sweet! thanks everybody!
DaveT
When you arrive to the OAK airport, just go straight out front, cross the crosswalk and look for the AIR BART booth...this is the shuttle that takes you to the BART station. It costs $2 and you can pay in cash (exact fare only)....

When you get to the BART station, take the San Francisco/Daily City/Millbrae/Colma train (it's all the same train) and get off at Civic Center. BART ride will be $3.15
Orbital32
thanks man, printing it out right now!
philippe
Is a cab the only option to get back to OAK at the end of the after-party (given that BART doesn't open until 8 or something)?
DaveT
pretty much.

Can always schedule a Super Shuttle or something to take you to save you money. :-p

Dave
philippe
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT

Can always schedule a Super Shuttle or something to take you to save you money.

SuperShuttle worked just fine (except for the wait in the street at 04:30 :nervous: ). Thanks Dave ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement