return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Polls - Music Related

Juno: Best online record store?
View this Thread in Original format
UnBracKo
Yes

No: in this case, which is your favorite record store..

So I have a good record store in my city, but I prefer to pay a bit more and to buy in Juno. I find almost all I want, the package arrives always and fast, they have all the samples...

I've not tried to buy in other online record stores because I haven't had any problem with Juno but I'd like to know other opinions.
Nitrogliserin
juno is a great store but if you ask me another stores;

fastest delivery is from Recess NL
Huge archive from Chemical Records UK, Hard To Find Record
Promos from Above The Sky
djHollen
hmmm..... theyve got a fantastic collection. theyre up there. but ive gotta go with chemical-records.com. theyve never failed me (and never will:whip::D ). plus their prices are decent as is theyre shipping, unlike onlydjs. And the records get to me in 3 days, everytime. Thats good in my book.

above the sky is good. ive ordered from them. their selection isnt as broad as even chemical though. but yes ive gotten some good promos from them.

onlydjs (or 4djsonly) has probably the best selection when it comes to instant availability. theyre always the first to have the new releases. they have them weeks before any other site that ive seen... maybe cuz theyre in holland and not the uk. but their shipping is out of this world!:eyespop:

And thats my 2 cents... or is it 3:)
Shahar
ye
sleepydragon
no i prefer chemical
FrancoR
yea!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement