return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
LOVE PARADE SF LOGISTICS (hotel, directions, etc.) (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Trancelover24
Click for Video of Skills Love Party @ The Bill ST.John Vs. Mystre!!! YAY haha

Video from Balcony of The Bill

Video from Stage .. Dyloot vs Tom

Lights On .. Last song of the party .. Gives you and Idea of how the place looks

MOre Video

For all Videos of this party go here

http://www.trikstyle.com/videos4.htm
PhaseFour
tickets go on sale tomorrow...gonna get mine the first day :)
lex400sc
Tickets now on sale today at groovetickets.com. I got off the phone with Skills and they told me the difference between general admission and vip is that vip gets backstage access and open bar!
Boomer187
but is the open bar crowded as all hell?
Zharen
quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
Click for Video of Skills Love Party @ The Bill ST.John Vs. Mystre!!! YAY haha

Video from Balcony of The Bill

Video from Stage .. Dyloot vs Tom

Lights On .. Last song of the party .. Gives you and Idea of how the place looks

MOre Video

For all Videos of this party go here

http://www.trikstyle.com/videos4.htm

Wow these vids brought back some killer memories. Thanks for sharing these. :cool:

I can't ing wait to party it up at the Billy Graham again. I hope they'll have that oxygen bar there too. Been wanting to try that out.
Boomer187
just bought mah tix for teh afterparty....guess I have to go now.
lex400sc
quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
Wow these vids brought back some killer memories. Thanks for sharing these. :cool:

I can't ing wait to party it up at the Billy Graham again. I hope they'll have that oxygen bar there too. Been wanting to try that out.

oxygen bar!??! that's definitely something i wanna try out... :eek:

i have a feeling everything will be crowded though including the bars and stages
PhaseFour
mmm oxygen bar...

got 5 tickets for me and my buddies, woooooooooooooo
phoenixBEBE
quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
The Bill Graham Civic is and Indoor Arena type style .. with seating and balcony...

is it hard to get from stage to stage, since there will be 3 of them?
Trancelover24
quote:
Originally posted by phoenixBEBE
is it hard to get from stage to stage, since there will be 3 of them?

It is very easy to get from room to room...

CivicRydr
Questions: LPSF is free right? Anyone know what streets they take place on and what the best spot will be?
in2muzikk
From LoveParadeSF.org:

Parade route: Market & 2nd Street and head west on Market Street to the festival location at Civic Center. The parade is schedule to start at 1pm and parade {goes?} to the festival location where the floats will park.

Last year, Love Parade SF was free. There was a suggested donation ($5, I think) to get into the festival, with controlled entrances and people taking money. Not sure what happened to those who didn't want to pay, but $5 is a small price to support this amazing event, imo! :D

Official LoveParade SF T-shirts are also available in advance for $22.99 each, portion of proceeds supposed to benefit Love Parade SF.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement