return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Other > Gaming Forum

World of Warcraft Crack server
View this Thread in Original format
ARNATINE
OMG I never think that I would get so adictive to this game but the deal is...never,never,never try a crack server to play free I have a friend how set up a wow server... there bug verywhere.. the quest`s,items and map...now i want to try in pay oficial server :( ...how much is the payment?
jrbuddha
quote:
Will there be a monthly fee to play the game?
Yes. After the end of the free month included with the game, you will need a subscription in order to continue playing the game. You have three options, as you will see when you create your account: a month-to-month package at $14.99 per month, a three-month plan at $13.99 per month, or a six-month plan at $12.99 per month. You can also substitute game cards, sold at major game retailers, for the monthly subscription.

source
Streakfury
Monthly subscriptions are a complete rip-off. End of.

:mad:
smallSHEEP
quote:
Originally posted by Streakfury
Monthly subscriptions are a complete rip-off. End of.

:mad:

not really, ive had it 3 months now and i have payed £50 to play the game (including buying it) and according to the game i have played for 15 days so far. 15 days in hours is 360 hours over 3 months so that works out at 7p an hour which is good value really.

Although I think I'm never going to touch a computer after i finish this damn game. :p
KaNoS
finish this damn game?
lol, i havent heard such a case of self delusion in a while. Not since i stopped saying that.

Ok, you know this human mage is quite cool, I will just play ´till i´m around level 10.
well, level 15 offers some cool .
damn, at level 20 I can cast blink!!
oh yeah! im killing hoard dudes at level 25!
Mount at 40, im not that far away.
mmm...that dungeon needs at least level 45.
I hate those hoard guys at high 50´s, I need to catch up.
finally level 60! im done, wait what´s that battlegounds thing?
ok, i have a good ranking in battlegrounds, but i hate priests, they keep killing me.

ok, you know this nightelve priest is quite cool, I will just play till im around level 10.
etc, etc, etc...
Streakfury
quote:
Originally posted by smallSHEEP
not really, ive had it 3 months now and i have payed £50 to play the game (including buying it) and according to the game i have played for 15 days so far. 15 days in hours is 360 hours over 3 months so that works out at 7p an hour which is good value really.

I think paying for a game once is good value. If they want more after that just for the privilage of playing it, they want their heads examined.

;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement