return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 
Tribealicios (pg. 577)
View this Thread in Original format
sugardevill
so I just found out my salary $$$ AND I get a $50 allowance for my cell phone.....

did I mention I get my own office?

hehe oh man

oh yes and Nandu...you and Steve may have a stalker situation to take care of

yup...you know you made it when you get a stalker:eek:
makija
quote:
Originally posted by sugardevill
so I just found out my salary $$$ AND I get a $50 allowance for my cell phone.....

did I mention I get my own office?

hehe oh man

oh yes and Nandu...you and Steve may have a stalker situation to take care of

yup...you know you made it when you get a stalker:eek:



uuu does that mean me an stevo your personal bodyguards ! il be like NO PICTURES ... IL TAKE THAT THAT AND THAT 5 new dig cams ... someone trys to take pic BITCH I SNAP YOUR NECKNOW !! ! hhah that will be fun then :haha:

btw mindu do we get to wear tight black shirts and long black coats ! and black shades with thoes ear peaces ... 10 four area is secure ! :whip:
Atomic Candy
Two more sleeps and this TA will be in Mexico!!!
:D

I'm going to Mexico..I'm going to Mexico!! *doing happy dance*
sugardevill
quote:
Originally posted by makija
uuu does that mean me an stevo your personal bodyguards ! il be like NO PICTURES ... IL TAKE THAT THAT AND THAT 5 new dig cams ... someone trys to take pic BITCH I SNAP YOUR NECKNOW !! ! hhah that will be fun then :haha:

btw mindu do we get to wear tight black shirts and long black coats ! and black shades with thoes ear peaces ... 10 four area is secure ! :whip:


Well....
This guy "Mark" has been posing as soemone from Urban Male Magazine (Canadian publication) and called me last wedneday (private call, but the Winnipeg Sun has private call also so it didn't really surprise me) saying they wanted to do a pictoral on me.

They asked what things I have done prior...and I listed some off and threw in the fact that I did Playboy special edition submission shots....all of a sudden that of course peaked his interest and keeps questioning me about that and then he's like what other soft porn have you done...I'm like HOLD UP...SOFT PORN!?
NO NO NO Playboy is tasteful...Penthouse is soft porn. I tell him Playboy is the only publication I did and am not interested in doing it again for another publication. He then tells me he will be in touch next wednesday to arrange things...fine ok sure.
NEXT DAY he phones me back again and asks me what kind of shots I did for playboy, and I'm like you know the usual shots...WTF. Then he tells me that his friend is starting this mag called Canada North or sum and sum girl from Swordfish is gonna be on the premier issue...and if I wanna be in it, and I'm like NO NOT INTERESTED!!! He tells me now that he will be phoning me not until NEXT wednesday..ok fine whatever.
Then on Friday I get a phone from a private call at 730 IN THE FCUKING MORNING!! I dont answer it of course ...
then it phones again at 8 then at 830 then at 9 then at 930, and I answer that one and Im wide awake and I practically yell HELLO into the phone...no one is answering but someone is there...fine.
I put my phone on silent before I went to bed after work on Friday...Saturday morning 3 missed phone calls from a private number. Thursday (yesterday) I get a phone call at 1pm from the private number and I answer, this time he answers and sounds caught off guard.
He's like "Oh hi, well I'll be in Winnipeg next week would you like to hook up?"

Me " Well what kind of pictoral is this gonna be? 1 page 2 page 3 page?"

The guy "probably one page"

Me "Ok, so you work as a photographer at UMM or..."

The guy " Yes I do...so I'll call you on tuesday to touch base with you, I'll be staying downtown."

Me " which hotel?"

The guy "oh they haven't booked it yet"

ME "are you using a Winnipeg photographer or are you flying down one from Toronto?"

the guy "Winnipeg"

Me "whats your last name?"

he hangs up without another word

He phoned my parents to get my number and said he was from Urban Male Magazine....my mom knows that I did infact do work for them so she gave the number but felt sick right away about doing it, she's kicking herself now but it's not her fault, my parents believe it's the dude that found my phone since he did call my parents when he found it and he did see a photo of me on there (nothing crazy just a tit shot but I did the pic in the negative exposure) and Steve said the guy prolly never had intentions of returning my phone that he just wanted to let me know he saw the pic on there. So yeah prolly sum sick fcuk. Phoning the police anyhow and getting something started on this.
TCB
sorry to hear that. thats pretty ed up.
makija
quote:
Originally posted by sugardevill
Well....
This guy "Mark" has been posing as soemone from Urban Male Magazine (Canadian publication) and called me last wedneday (private call, but the Winnipeg Sun has private call also so it didn't really surprise me) saying they wanted to do a pictoral on me.

They asked what things I have done prior...and I listed some off and threw in the fact that I did Playboy special edition submission shots....all of a sudden that of course peaked his interest and keeps questioning me about that and then he's like what other soft porn have you done...I'm like HOLD UP...SOFT PORN!?
NO NO NO Playboy is tasteful...Penthouse is soft porn. I tell him Playboy is the only publication I did and am not interested in doing it again for another publication. He then tells me he will be in touch next wednesday to arrange things...fine ok sure.
NEXT DAY he phones me back again and asks me what kind of shots I did for playboy, and I'm like you know the usual shots...WTF. Then he tells me that his friend is starting this mag called Canada North or sum and sum girl from Swordfish is gonna be on the premier issue...and if I wanna be in it, and I'm like NO NOT INTERESTED!!! He tells me now that he will be phoning me not until NEXT wednesday..ok fine whatever.
Then on Friday I get a phone from a private call at 730 IN THE FCUKING MORNING!! I dont answer it of course ...
then it phones again at 8 then at 830 then at 9 then at 930, and I answer that one and Im wide awake and I practically yell HELLO into the phone...no one is answering but someone is there...fine.
I put my phone on silent before I went to bed after work on Friday...Saturday morning 3 missed phone calls from a private number. Thursday (yesterday) I get a phone call at 1pm from the private number and I answer, this time he answers and sounds caught off guard.
He's like "Oh hi, well I'll be in Winnipeg next week would you like to hook up?"

Me " Well what kind of pictoral is this gonna be? 1 page 2 page 3 page?"

The guy "probably one page"

Me "Ok, so you work as a photographer at UMM or..."

The guy " Yes I do...so I'll call you on tuesday to touch base with you, I'll be staying downtown."

Me " which hotel?"

The guy "oh they haven't booked it yet"

ME "are you using a Winnipeg photographer or are you flying down one from Toronto?"

the guy "Winnipeg"

Me "whats your last name?"

he hangs up without another word

He phoned my parents to get my number and said he was from Urban Male Magazine....my mom knows that I did infact do work for them so she gave the number but felt sick right away about doing it, she's kicking herself now but it's not her fault, my parents believe it's the dude that found my phone since he did call my parents when he found it and he did see a photo of me on there (nothing crazy just a tit shot but I did the pic in the negative exposure) and Steve said the guy prolly never had intentions of returning my phone that he just wanted to let me know he saw the pic on there. So yeah prolly sum sick fcuk. Phoning the police anyhow and getting something started on this.



mindu just arrange to meet up with him annnnnd .... dark will eat him :haha:
TCB
hey i thought id offer it to you guys...

if your interested to hear the set scott bond played here in adelaide last week then here it is!! approx 2 hours.

http://www.trancesa.com/mixes/Scott...an-12-2007.mp3
Atomic Candy
Pretty sweet Trev... thanks:D

btw...I'm jealo at that lineup you posted
makija
so i just watched qlimax 06 well i started and o man as the dark lord said .... everyone has the dark side ! :disbelief
herflyness
Makija, you don't have a dark side....
YOU HAVE A QUEER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

makija
quote:
Originally posted by herflyness
Makija, you don't have a drak side....
YOU HAVE A QUEER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!



i know whats your game you just wana get pounded by my big thats why you talk so much but your scarreeed its understandable now stfu




lex on qlimax 06 showtek did this 2 songs first one i cant find the name second one was Mr Puta - Green stuff so on cd song just above that one ? do you know the name
SummerWolf
quote:
Originally posted by herflyness
Ow! Ow! Owwww!!!!
KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED JIM!!!!!!
:happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:


who knows what can happen eh?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 
Privacy Statement