|
Tribealicios
|
View this Thread in Original format
| suRche |
Now that the Canada Day Party and thread is dead...wat the hell am i suppose to do at work now????
Well I'll Just start a forum for us to talk a whole lotta shiiet...waste many company hours and get paid to be on this wonderful website...
Hows everyone doin??? |
|
|
| mrselfde_struct |
WHOOOOOAAAA!! this is too trippy, i was just thinking the same thing! but you beat me to it. we need a thread to converse and such... hhehe
who sayz junkies dont think alike! :toothless :toothless
and the password of the day is.....
PEACE! :happy2: |
|
|
| sugardevill |
What a weekend that was !!!
resting on the beach is my new way to recover!!
I was a suck though , I wanted the water to be warmer so I could go in
for a dip!!
So Stephen's social is next on the list eh?!
Gotta love Manitoba socials now we have trance socials HA!:toothless |
|
|
| suRche |
helllz yah stephens social is up next...it'll be like a mini rave...hahaha or we'll make it one...
we'll show up all casual and social dress like lookin...then on comes the trance off comes the clothes and PARTAAAAY!!! lol |
|
|
| sugardevill |
| quote: | Originally posted by suRche
helllz yah stephens social is up next...it'll be like a mini rave...hahaha or we'll make it one...
we'll show up all casual and social dress like lookin...then on comes the trance off comes the clothes and PARTAAAAY!!! lol |
Everything always ends up with the nakedness with you EH?!LOL
that's ok
Man mrselfde_struct didn't delete those pics off the camera properly
and his little sis saw them all OMFG I'm so embarresed!!!:o :o LOL:D |
|
|
| Mortyman |
| quote: | Originally posted by suRche
Now that the Canada Day Party and thread is dead...wat the hell am i suppose to do at work now????
Well I'll Just start a forum for us to talk a whole lotta shiiet...waste many company hours and get paid to be on this wonderful website...
Hows everyone doin??? |
haha, man, I do the same thing at work. You can only read the same thread over and over again, so many times :crazy:
So I've successfully earned $10 for this hour I've been on here so far :stongue:
So yeah, doin' ok! How you doin'???
ty rainy weather today in Van, glad to be working inside on days like this. |
|
|
| apri_peel |
i feel bad for doing this at work :\
not because its my company money im wasting, but cause all of you are paying my salary :p |
|
|
| Mortyman |
What do you do? What am I paying you for?
The last thing I need is to put my money to an unknown cause!
YOU'RE FIRED :whip: |
|
|
| apri_peel |
my position is partially funded by a federal grant :D
hm, only 2/3 of my pay is from the government, i suppose i could slack off for like 1/3 of my work day hehehe |
|
|
| sugardevill |
Nothing wrong with some well deserved slacking off!!
Weather was ok today here in typeg, supposed to be sunny all week
Wish I coulda been in Vancity to check out Yoji, Marco Baley did not impress... nuclear ramjet was frickin brilliant!
Are all your parties out there (Vancouver) basically in the clubs?
Venues are cheap enough out here they usually rent hockey arenas and such......so for once the party was at the club, and I must say I prefer the large space of the hockey rink etc.
:D |
|
|
| herflyness |
I dunno if I wanna party at Stephen's social.... I have work the next dat at 2:30-11..... I hate being sketched out at work... I was telling sugardevil that if I did party I was gonna do half and that's it!
Mr, and Mrs. Self_destruct, hahahahaha, Roath and I had to smoke 3 chongers before I was calm enough to go home!
Man, that movie messed me up good! Oh! And when I did get home all the street lights were burnt out!
"Not my blood......NOT MY BLOOD!" |
|
|
| suRche |
well i juss woke up from my daily nap at work....well im bringin the gf to the social with me so i wont be getting wreKt till i drive her home...
herflyness...did u do the topping lassnite??? charlie and the chocolate factory...CANT WAIT!!!! hahaha watta a party at Pat's yesterday...pretty weird how soo many people showed up withing 2 minutes of each other... |
|
|
|
|