return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Edmonton: Nick Warren & Mark Oliver - July 14th at the Standard!!!
View this Thread in Original format
CraveTheRave
Thursday, July 14th @ The Standard
Connected Entertainment and Heineken Music present...
A Double-Headliner, All-NIGHT Event with
Legendary UK DJ NICK WARREN ( www.wowest.cc )
and
Canada's most beloved DJ: MARK OLIVER (resident DJ @ The Guvernment, Toronto; www.markoliver.ca )


alongside Connected & Y Afterhours Saturday resident Luke Morrison ( www.lukemorrison.com )

*MARK OLIVER WILL BE GOING ON EARLY BEFORE NICK WARREN AT 9:30pm, SO BE SURE TO ARRIVE TIMELY FOR THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO CATCH TWO HEADLINERS IN ONE NIGHT

Tickets available from: Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.ca, 451-8000), Foosh, Underground (WEM), and Colorblind


Miss Lizzie
Ummm How far is Edmonton from Calgary? coz seriously .. 2 night of Nick :eyes:
ChadVanDyk
2.5 to 3 hours by car. do it! do it!
Miss Lizzie
I could get guestlist for both! Seriously considering it!
CraveTheRave
quote:
Originally posted by ChadVanDyk
2.5 to 3 hours by car. do it! do it!


BS! I made it back in under 2 hours a couple months ago :D
ChadVanDyk
Yeah...I've done the trip under two as well. I guess it all depends on your motivation. It's usually a lot quicker going from Edmonton to Calgary cause people want to get the hell out of there. ;)
CraveTheRave
quote:
Originally posted by ChadVanDyk
Yeah...I've done the trip under two as well. I guess it all depends on your motivation. It's usually a lot quicker going from Edmonton to Calgary cause people want to get the hell out of there. ;)


Stay out of Edmonton then! :D :D Stay in your hick town with your flooding rivers!!! Haha ok, that's a bit mean...

"Duhh stay outta Riverdale!"
ChadVanDyk
Q: What's the best view in Edmonton?

A: The one in your rear view mirror when you're heading south on Highway 2
PsiKinesis
I'll be there. Me + 2 for sure. This is going to be a killer night. Nick Warren is going to set The Standard off.
Miss Lizzie
quote:
Originally posted by ChadVanDyk
Q: What's the best view in Edmonton?

A: The one in your rear view mirror when you're heading south on Highway 2


LOL That could be applicable to different locations!

DjRonskiSpeed
Stopping by Canada after my stop to Michigan. Will check this event out.
Miss Lizzie
I'm just gonna do the one show... it would be different if it was here and then Calgary but I can't make it to Edmonton as well.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement