return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 
german egyptian
View this Thread in Original format
mezizo
hi guys,

i am half egyptian and half german and was thinking of going to germany and living there the rest of my life.
but i don`t know "Will i be welcomed by germans" beacuse till now haven`t found any german who loves hybrid germans like me.

VIVA deutshland
RenM
i dont think this will be a problem at all. most of the people here dont have anything against people from foreign countries and acceppt them just like they were germans. however u should begin to learn german, that might become handy here ;)
knobocop
I think Germany is a very good place to live in for a foreigner. For example here in Hamburg we got turkish, portugese, turkish, greek, ... communities/people living together very well. I think most of the bigger cities are a good place to live in being from whereever.
dEEkAy
quote:
Originally posted by RenM
however u should begin to learn german, that might become handy here ;)


hehe wurd.
especially the older generation isnt that comfortable with english :p (in other words = most cant speak :D )
shattered~soul
quote:
Originally posted by knobocop
...I think most of the bigger cities are a good place to live in being from whereever.


Yeah, better move to a bigger city, some of the smaller villages here are populated by some very strange people :nervous:
Stiffmaster
hey!

try do go to big citys like berlin hamburg or cologne it will be easier for you to get into the society!what are you planning to do here for work?its essential for u to know the german language if not its almost impossible to get a job.
Bloodflower
if i would be moving (an i am, just a matter of time) i would choose BERLIN or DUESSELDORF anytime, those are plain the most modern, open minded n rockin citys u can really live in here in germany!
RenM
quote:
Originally posted by Bloodflower
if i would be moving (an i am, just a matter of time) i would choose BERLIN or DUESSELDORF anytime, those are plain the most modern, open minded n rockin citys u can really live in here in germany!


u would move to düsseldorf cause your girlfriend is living in proximity there ;P
Bloodflower
right but thats only the case if she´s not movin to berlin with me instead :p :cool:
-=X[Stalker]X=-
quote:
Originally posted by shattered~soul
Yeah, better move to a bigger city, some of the smaller villages here are populated by some very strange people :nervous:

Yeah, he has right. :)
Move to Hamburg or Berlin.

mezizo
well thanks guys

I think i`ll live in hamburg it`s a trance nation.
And for my language i understand a little german and can talk little but can`t actually write anything.
so I think I won`t get a problem in learning

peace,

deutshland uber alles
-=X[Stalker]X=-
quote:
Originally posted by mezizo
deutshland uber alles

*hust* :rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement