return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Armand Van Helden @ Redlite (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
I know, just a random thought has anyone gone to the hip hop room at aria?

yeah what about it ?
Tag
quote:
Originally posted by malek
yeah what about it ?

Whats it like?
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
Whats it like?

its a room full of dudes and chicks dancing on hiphop music :D
LiGHT78
Bah...I don't know why anyone's complaining about Red Lite in the first place. Doesn't have the same vibe as Aria but I still think that place is sick, awesome lights, great dancefloor lots of couches...What more could you want?

I actually was thinking of seeing him in NYC on Saturday...didn't end up going though.

Is he good? I've only heard like one song of his, but I'd go just to go to Red Lite again.
malek
quote:
Originally posted by LiGHT78
Bah...I don't know why anyone's complaining about Red Lite in the first place. Doesn't have the same vibe as Aria but I still think that place is sick, awesome lights, great dancefloor lots of couches...What more could you want?

I actually was thinking of seeing him in NYC on Saturday...didn't end up going though.

Is he good? I've only heard like one song of his, but I'd go just to go to Red Lite again.

This guys has endless Number 1 songs, he destroys the floor with his tracks.

Some classic hits from him:

The Boogie Monster
You Don't Know Me
Flowerz
Entra Mi Casa
Koochy
Full Moon
Why Can't You Free Some Time
I Can Smell U
My My My
Hear My Name

An excellent mixed cd:

New York: A Mix Odyssey
LiGHT78
Thanks Malek. I'll check him out.
DJ Charlie
I might give it a try...

after all, Red-lite is 1 min away from my house (by car :clown: )
Biggy
Malek, now I know that Armand is not bringing enough people but at that time I was he would bring alot of people.
Epicurus
Doesn't Armand look a little like Ali G?
rongerabbit
ya and I think he got some award for scariest looking dj too :p

But DAAAAAAAAMN can that guy mix and get the crowds going !!!!!!

shawn05
I'm def. going to check him out on the 16th....

It seems that its going to be another crazy party w/e for me...

;)
Dj Nacht
Ok well ill be there for SURE. BTW why is everyone putting down Redlite??? I went there for first time few weeks back and Id say its just as good as Aria. The only exception is when Aria brings big DJ's it kills any after in Montreal. The way I see it is Redlite is a place you can go every weekend and its crazy I dont say the same for Aria because on resident nights its not exactly packed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Privacy Statement