return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Lindsay Lohan & Nicole Richie - "the skeletor sisters" (pg. 6)
View this Thread in Original format
DjSimonB
She had a nice body before (even despite the alleged fake titties), what's she done to it :(

I'm so fed up of all these thin women. Too thin looks just as bad as too fat, it's not like it's some kind of scalar where the skinnier a woman is, the better. In the middle is best, women are supposed to be curvy, or at least not scarily thin like that

Its one of the things wrong with the world these days, I know too many girls with nice bodies who think they're too 'fat' and wish they were skinny :(
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by DjSimonB
She had a nice body before (even despite the alleged fake titties), what's she done to it :(

I'm so fed up of all these thin women. Too thin looks just as bad as too fat, it's not like it's some kind of scalar where the skinnier a woman is, the better. In the middle is best, women are supposed to be curvy, or at least not scarily thin like that

Its one of the things wrong with the world these days, I know too many girls with nice bodies who think they're too 'fat' and wish they were skinny :(

you should move to my area there a lots of fat ugly chicks where i live
BeatFreak
It's probably drugs. I know Nicole Richie was busted for possession of HEROIN just before they started taping her Simple Life show. And Lindsay Lohan's wallet was found with her ID, credit card, coke, and rolled up bills.
DjSimonB
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
you should move to my area there a lots of fat ugly chicks where i live

I wasn't talking about fat ugly chicks... like I said, I think too skinny and too fat look just as bad, and in between is what's best.
Slylee
it probably is drugs, but eating disorders sound so much better than drug addictions in hollywood:rolleyes: and they are so much more believable too! lol

:stongue: i swear to god movie stars have more issues than any other people in this world...their perception of reality is so distorted...but then again, it IS their reality...people at their beck and call, more money than god, more drugs than anyone, cameras following them everywhere...no wonder they are so worried about their image and so full of themselves at the same time.

what a crappy life, i don't give a what anyone says. i would hate that kind of life. it's nice to have money n stuff, but the whole paparazzi thing would get to me...none of them can have decent relationships because every time their significant other wipes their ass within a 5 foot radius of a member of the opposite sex, it's on the cover of people the next day.

HE'S CHEATING!
aka "O"
I saw a pic of Linday Lohan this morning, talk about cracked out. She is turning into the next Laura Flynn Boyle. Next thing we know she will get a hideous nose job.
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by aka "O"
She is turning into the next Laura Flynn Boyle.

i was gonna post that too!! i was thinking she looks exactly like her in that pic except for the blonde hair...but that same washed out, crackhead face and nasty skin...
aka "O"
That woman SERIOUSLY creeps me out!
Slylee
hahah imagine waking up to her every morning!

DJ-Kreing^^
thats disgusting...cant she just look at herself in the mirror?
some girls need to understand that being skinny is just simply unattractive.

No one
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Kreing^^
thats disgusting...cant she just look at herself in the mirror?
some girls need to understand that being skinny is just simply unattractive.

But when they look in the mirror, they like what they see..some still see "fat". Pretty delusional, imo. :(
fiya
quote:
Originally posted by No one
But when they look in the mirror, they like what they see..some still see "fat". Pretty delusional, imo. :(

that's so true. i was down to 87 pounds at one point and i still thought i was fat. i would weigh myself 6 times a day and look in the mirror a tonne of times each day, even take pictures of myself from my digicam each day just to prove to myself i was getting thinner. it's the thought process, your "core" (no pun intended) belief. if you think you're fat, you will believe that no matter what anyone else says. everyone around you tells you you're too thin but you just think they're lying. the doctors tell you you're going to die, you think they're lying. you go crazy because you think everyone is conspiring against you (they forced me into medical care)

then i saw pictures of myself at my sisters grad and couldn't believe it was me, skeletor (my brother would call me that). that was a life-changing thing for me.

anyway, i'm thinking this post is too "serious" for the cor. i'm expecting some retarded reply so go ahead.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Privacy Statement