return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Looking for a certain TX tranceaddict...(Jennifer)
View this Thread in Original format
architect1803
ok, this may sound a little weird, but i've been thinking about posting this up on here, and hopefully having some luck with the person I am looking for.

To Jennifer: (i know you're out there!)

In Summer of 2001 i believe it was, i took summer school at Mayde Creek High School in Katy with you. I met you in our class we had together with Ms. Crochet (english 2 class), the french mean ass teacher. I remember you always wore those pink and purple elephant pants (i dont know whatever they call those pants, usually go by 60 inch trunks....yea its weird). You had short brown hair, and the one thing I wont forget was that you always had your G-String showing...LOL! You always hung out with this other guy whose name is wayy past my head, but I remember he had like blonde hair, spiked up, and always wore baggy pants. The way we became friends is that one day I asked you if you were a raver or something. You said yes. Then I told you that I listened to "techno" music. You asked me "well what kinda dj's you like?". I said I liked ATB and Darude, but that my favs were Sasha & John Digweed. You dropped your books and looked at me with surprise. You said "holy !!! you listen to sasha????" And from that point on you and I were friends for the rest of that summer.
I was the kid with black hair (latin guy). I sat like right beside your table-desk, and always pissed the teacher off. In fact, me and your friends whose name I forgot almost got expelled from summer school one time because of how bad we were (always talking and ).
The last time I saw you was in 2002 I believe it was. I was shopping at Katy Mills Mall and you were walking opposite my direction, and I guess we happen to recognize each other and smiled and broadly said HI.
My name is Carlos by the way....
------

I feel so ing weird typing this up, but believe it or not this girl was the FIRST person i met that listened to the same I did (or that I still do i should say), especially Sasha...

I know you are out there somewhere Jennifer. And I know you know who I am! I drove the 1993 Mazda Rx-7 (Red)....

If you happen to be on the Texas forums, email me at architect1803@yahoo.com. we need to meet up again before I leave to New York in July. I wont be back for about another 5 years...

In fact, if you're name is Jennifer at all, just email me. Ok im out now because im so in embarrased!:nervous:

PEACE!
c/p:whip:
daydreamer
<-- Watches the tumbleweed blow by.

dude WTF?
verndogs
send teh lettar! :toothless
architect1803
quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer
<-- Watches the tumbleweed blow by. dude WTF?

lmfao! whats up daydreamer? dude u dont understand. this was like a once-in-a-lifetime thing. I dont think ill ever meet anyone else that way ya know? but hey, thats why we're here...to make friends. hmm more like to find friends i should say....

PEEZ!
c/p
Fresh Prince
I think there's a lesson to be learned from this, always take the girl's phone # first chance you get :D
apri_peel
thats so sweet!
i hope you find her, good luck to you :)
architect1803
quote:
Originally posted by Fresh Prince
I think there's a lesson to be learned from this, always take the girl's phone # first chance you get :D

naw man. problem was that i had a gf i was like really into at that time. The lesson to be learned from this is "get a girls number, no matter who you are dating or who you're with..." kinda like a playa! ya know? but yea that was a big up in 2002....

PEACE!
c/p
Dirk W.
I thought you are dating the squatting princess you posted pics of?

Man, i should rail you a lot more about this thread, but for once, i'm going to keep my mouth shut.
tmft
Yes, aren't you with the Crouching Angel?

Some advice: If you ever meet someone you feel a strong connection with (girl or guy), get their contact info. That way you can write or call them.

Life is short--brave the rejection & make the leap, otherwise you'll be wondering.

Advice I wish I'd taken more often.
architect1803
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
I thought you are dating the squatting princess you posted pics of?

Man, i should rail you a lot more about this thread, but for once, i'm going to keep my mouth shut.

lmao! Dirk u lil fuxor! we broke up and now im with someone from Humble,TX (ehh like 20 mins from house in Woodlands).

Anyone want the "squatting princess"? just to let you know that the reason we broke up is because the bitch cheated on me, and I let her go. so if you wanna nice ride in bed, then yea go for it. Otherwise forget about a relationship with this in skank...i in hate her with a passion!

yea and i know you guys are already thinking about asking me for my gf's pics. PM me i wont mind...

PEACE!
c/p

YOU CHRISTY!!

Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by architect1803
yea and i know you guys are already thinking about asking me for my gf's pics. PM me i wont mind...

hey, if you have any naked pictures of your exgirlfriend that you hate so much that you want to get rid of, send them to me. i will throw them away for you.
architect1803
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
hey, if you have any naked pictures of your exgirlfriend that you hate so much that you want to get rid of, send them to me. i will throw them away for you.

haha thnx man....actually i dont have naked pics. id in burn them myself..LMAO!

PEEZ!
c/p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement