return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Massive Saturdays @ Club Antro (Guest List)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_Octane
Hey all,

Here's the scoop:

21+ on guest list get in free as always.
18-20 on list get in for $10.

Bring all the people you want...its cool : ) Just get them on the list so they get the discount.

Tonight:

Dave Molina and James Packer (Pacific Trance / DCS-infinity)

Hope to have some of you guys out : )
Rememberence_
Good times. I'll have to snap some pics tonight. See you there!
Aud21946
Is that on this Saturday ?
DJ_Octane
This Saturday (05.07) is the Robbie Rivera show. We'll be back next week though. Let me know if you want to go.
jtobe
haha, hey man, i'll have to try to make it out for one of your shows some time! is this the residency you said you won over by dropping that badass show on ya b'day?
SID133
if im ever in town man ill be down to check it out

is this like every saturday?
DJ_Octane
quote:
Originally posted by jtobe
haha, hey man, i'll have to try to make it out for one of your shows some time! is this the residency you said you won over by dropping that badass show on ya b'day?

It sho' is!!!

We'll be there on the 14th and the 21st (w/ Judge Jules). Not sure how they will work a guest list for Judge Jules, but the 14th is fair game!!!
DJ_Octane
Come out and support and get in free to boot!!!

Message me names of those 21+ to get on the list!!!
Rememberence_
dude, you know better than to list us as "Dave Molina & James Packer", switch it around and maybe I won't beat your ass again
DJ_Octane
Shut up and drink your Petrol!!!

Zild
One of these days the flyer is accidently going to say Dave Packer & James Molina... i can see it now
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement