return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

PLEASE TIPS for Global Gathering & Dance Valley
View this Thread in Original format
r2d2juarez
any recomendations or tips on this festivals .. thankss
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by r2d2juarez
any recomendations or tips on this festivals .. thankss

Enjoy the local customs:
get really drunk. and by that i mean drink at least your own body weight. DO NOT throw up on your own clothes.

Appreciate the local flavor:
I would recommend grabbing ass. Now, while you can do this and make it known it was you, I would suggest a more sniperlike approach to avoid getting slapped or beat down by the girl's boyfriend.

Take lots of pictures:
Upskirt, down shirt and portapotty if youre really sneaky

Get plenty of rest in between:
Avoid sleeping on concrete. Grass and extra thick bushes work the best when passing out in an outdoor setting.

No festival is complete without getting arrested at least once. I recommend doing that at the beginning so you can tell your story over and over during the rest of the festival.
tmft
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
Enjoy the local customs:
get really drunk. and by that i mean drink at least your own body weight. DO NOT throw up on your own clothes.

AGREED>>>>don't throw up on yourself.

quote:

Appreciate the local flavor:
I would recommend grabbing ass. Now, while you can do this and make it known it was you, I would suggest a more sniperlike approach to avoid getting slapped or beat down by the girl's boyfriend.

Just make sure while you're sniping you're grabbing the girl & not the boyfriend--

quote:
Take lots of pictures:
Upskirt, down shirt and portapotty if youre really sneaky

Portapotty pictures? EWWW. No wonder you're always taking showers Dirk. & why don't you recommend talking to girls, instead of anonymous grabs & snaps?

quote:
Get plenty of rest in between:
Avoid sleeping on concrete. Grass and extra thick bushes work the best when passing out in an outdoor setting.

AGREED. Also make sure to tuck your money & ID away so you don't get rolled while you're passed out.

quote:

No festival is complete without getting arrested at least once. I recommend doing that at the beginning so you can tell your story over and over during the rest of the festival.

Also, make sure not to get arrested at the end & miss your flight back.

12 more days til Coachella.
Rememberence_
bwahahahahahhaah the resident at it again. Classic mate.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement