return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Damn, serious Question About Cleaning Headphones.
View this Thread in Original format
kopi_luwak
Yo,
Someone knows a very good and hard cleaner? One of my cats made poo in my Headphones and I dont know if there is a way to clean them up?:whip: I love how they sound and I dont have the money to buy a new ones so any tips would BE higly apreciated :(.
Thanx in advance ;).
Kopi =o.
DJ_Silverstone1
lmao omg thats hilarious hahahahaha hahaha

damn tho serious, not sure how many ppl ur gonna find with experience, hmm , reckon it would include disinfecten, hmm iall post more if i think of sum ideas, sorry for laughin m8.
Luke Terry
:stongue:
Turner
quote:
Originally posted by kopi_luwak
Yo,
Someone knows a very good and hard cleaner? One of my cats made poo in my Headphones and I dont know if there is a way to clean them up?:whip: I love how they sound and I dont have the money to buy a new ones so any tips would BE higly apreciated :(.
Thanx in advance ;).
Kopi =o.

made poo :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ZxZDeViLZxZ
box them back up take them back to the store you got them from and return it. say that you had not gottten around to sing thema nd when you took them out fo the box you noticed something funny about them and then just take it from there. however if that doesnt work you could try cleaning them qith qtips and lysol very carefully.
kopi_luwak
LOL, ya I know can sounds funny but it's kinda sad, LOL , because my cats always sleep in my desktop, and today I woke up and felt a bad smell and saw my headphones all fulls of poo, grrrrrr, dammit, I will have to hide all my stuff now or to put a door in my Pc Room.
Kopi =o.
Project 7
Turner
quote:
Originally posted by Project 7

lmao :stongue: :stongue:
kopi_luwak
quote:
Originally posted by Project 7

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :stongue:.
Kopi =o.
GRW
LMAO :D

supersonik
LOL
qiushiming
lol...man thats kinda cute in a sick way....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement