return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Fiesta-a-aaa!!!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
chikinlitl
FiEsTa TiMe!!!! How many of ya'll drinkinsteins and e-tards are down? I wanna know some of your typical fiesta traditions and kewl stories before I go.

.........ay yai yai. coca-cola con limon. :p ..................
daydreamer
flavored water....

yep, i like to live on the edge.:p
chikinlitl
lol....

you mean, like, kool-aid?
daydreamer
no, my mommmy says that gets me to hyper.

gonna ask permission so i can come out and play with you guys tomorrow.

k bye bye:gsmile:
racing4hoes
fiesta is fun here in san antonio. get ready to get drunk, and see a lot of latina hoodrats:whip: Or maybe some sorority girls:D
Zild
sorority girls are just as bad as latina hoodrats, maybe even worse because they think they're pathetic meaningless lives are actually worth something to someone
The_One
Fiesta been there done that. :o Its the same each and every year. Only good thing about it is all the food, drinking and the ladies of course. I might make it out to Oyster Bake this yr. I'm not even gonna try to go to NIOSA this year way too many people last year and I hate being in overcrowded places.
racing4hoes
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
sorority girls are just as bad as latina hoodrats, maybe even worse because they think they're pathetic meaningless lives are actually worth something to someone

true and true. was just being a smartass as usual :clown:

-ryan
chikinlitl
quote:
Originally posted by Zild

ouch. either way, wear your raincoats.

i hear ya donnie. niosa is probably the only fiesta event that i've been to, and it was nuthin but underage drinking and college show offs. it was way too crowded, and i left smelling like beer and the dropping fog of bad breath - being that i'm only 5ft tall. maybe i'll see you at the oysterbake. i hear oysters make you horny...hehe.

:eyespop:
The_One
quote:
Originally posted by chikinlitl
ouch. either way, wear your raincoats.

i hear ya donnie. niosa is probably the only fiesta event that i've been to, and it was nuthin but underage drinking and college show offs. it was way too crowded, and i left smelling like beer and the dropping fog of bad breath - being that i'm only 5ft tall. maybe i'll see you at the oysterbake. i hear oysters make you horny...hehe.

:eyespop:

If you want some really great food go to A Taste of New Orleans @ The Sunken Garden. See ya @ oyster bake. I'll buy you some oysters. ;)

PS Avoid the carnival @ night at all costs. :nervous:

chikinlitl
sweet ass! yeah, no carnival for me. i see enough smelly beaners fishing @ bronig. i don't have the patience for chucas giving me looks cuz i don't paint my eyebrows with a sharpie. THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THEY MESSIN WITH!

DON'T BE JEALOUS OF MY GUATEMALENESSSSS!!!! :whip:
chikinlitl
That's it?! Fiesta doesn't sound like much fun to me... :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement