return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
WTF? @ Eternal Nightclub
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_Octane
What the hell do they mean "keep it alive"?
Rememberence_
WTF?
The_One
:wtf:
tmft
maybe it's symbolic life...it is Good Friday on the 25th...

Did you'all play last Saturday? are you playing this Saturday?
Zild
A breakbeat party with no good breakbeat talent?
nunosnightclub
OUCHHHHHHHHH
Rememberence_
quote:
Originally posted by tmft
maybe it's symbolic life...it is Good Friday on the 25th...

Did you'all play last Saturday? are you playing this Saturday?

Last saturday was SXSW and they had bands, and we'll be there this saturday
The_One
quote:
Originally posted by Rememberence_
Last saturday was SXSW and they had bands, and we'll be there this saturday

HTF are you supposed to develop a following like that ??? They need to get on the damn ball and have a DEDICATED trance night. :whip:
Rememberence_
quote:
Originally posted by The_One
HTF are you supposed to develop a following like that ??? They need to get on the damn ball and have a DEDICATED trance night. :whip:

This is the point that we've been pushing, especially after playing R&B on Mardi Gras weekend :mad:

SXSW is a better excuse to skip playing trance for a night I guess, but if I were running the club I would definitely not have made that decision. It's like everything that everyone works for to get Eternal known and popular, to attract the right audience, gets destroyed by inconsistancy. I feel like the love and effort that Dave and I put into playing at Eternal just evaporates when something like this occurs.
Zild
but still how do you have a breakbeat party so save eternal without any breakbeat locals or headliners? earth raiders are hip-hop, kurley spins funky house and scratches, travisty spins trance and i've never heard of the other two before.

Steven Hays
Eternal doesn't have Peter Martin, Lance Cashion or Toddy B anymore. They've never had any kind of promotion at all. They expect all their DJ's to bring in at least 20 people they know per performance. They expect all their DJ's to play pro bono. They have the tiest head bartender. Hmm what else? Eternal is gonna be another one of those "hey we tried" clubs. Yet they never really.

Sorry if I offend anyone but its the truth.

-Steve
Danny Ocean
how packed does the eternal get on a friday/saturday night?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement