return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Vocal Trance Mix cd giveaway by Dj Veryfine
View this Thread in Original format
718trance
Hello Trance Dancers!!!!!!

This is Dj Veryfine coming to you from www.downshiftradio.com. I like to spin vinyl and my favorite genre of music is vocal, euro-style and hard Trance. I have a new mix out which I named it "Relate" part 2. It's a 75 min pure vocal trance mix set, all the tracks are separated. No more of those 1 track cds. Very annoying. Please be advised that the cds are always free, except packing and shipping for mail out (4$). If you would like to receive a copy of the mix on a cd, email me your mailing address to: veryfine@downshiftradio.com[/email] and I will respond back to you.

Here's the track list:
Dj Veryfine presents: RELATE 2 A vocal trance experience

Intro - Kraze "The Party" 1988

01. Sash!- Just Around The Hill- Doug Laurent vocal mix- X-IT

02. Prism- Edge Of Heaven- Titty Twister

03. Ayu- Connected-Talla 2XLC rmx- Drizzly

04. Noemi- Y.O.U- Green Court rmx- Dance Jive

05. DJK- I Like Chopin (Rainy Daza)- Pulsedriver rmx- Aqualoop

06. E-Motion feat. Mr. Mister's Richard Page- Broken Wings- Sunbeam rmx- Netrecord-z

07. Motorcycle- As The Rush Comes- Gabriel & Dresden rmx- Armada

08. Dj Quicksilver presents Base Unique- Always On My Mind- Ministry Of Sounds

09. N-Trance- Forever- Voodoo & Serano rmx- All Around The World

10. Interactive- Forever Young- Dos or Die

11. Symphonic- Bolero- CJ Stone rmx- Kontor

Outro- Adios, Mucha Suerte

You can catch Dj Veryfine live on www.downshiftradio.com every Friday nights 10pm to 12am EST, the archive airs on Mondays 10am to 12pm.

DSR Guide weekly newsletter: www.downshiftradio.com/newsletter.html

History of Downshift: www.downshiftradio.com/about.html

Contact info: [email]veryfine@downshiftradio.com

If a company can mix fruits and make a drink then the dj can mix the music and make you dance

Dj Veryfine
--End Of Trancemission--
Matthias
Rememberence_
"DJ Veryfine" has spammed these boards a couple of times already. Kindly far cough.
718trance
Thanks for the support and for the comment. Good night and keep trance unspammed
DJ_Octane
quote:
Originally posted by Matthias

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA
718trance
Hello-

I noticed that there was some love for me and much hatred, but its all good. Thanks for the replies ppl, keep them coming.

End Of TranceMission
-Dj Veryfine till the last record spins

-Check me out every friday nights, live on www.downshiftradio.com from 10pm to 12am EST on the Veryfine Sessions.

Goodnight All-
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by 718trance
Hello-

I noticed that there was some love for me and much hatred, but its all good. Thanks for the replies ppl, keep them coming.

End Of TranceMission
-Dj Veryfine till the last record spins

-Check me out every friday nights, live on www.downshiftradio.com from 10pm to 12am EST on the Veryfine Sessions.

Goodnight All-

no one said anything nice.
Frisco
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
no one said anything nice.

thats what I was thinking....I think he misread Packers post!!
tmft
daydreamer, please delete this...he's been booted already from TA for spamming. AND he's not from Texas.

If a Texas DJ promotes their stuff, I'll give it a listen, but this guy has no redeeming qualities.
daydreamer
quote:
Originally posted by tmft
daydreamer, please delete this...he's been booted already from TA for spamming. AND he's not from Texas.

If a Texas DJ promotes their stuff, I'll give it a listen, but this guy has no redeeming qualities.

she snaps her fingers and i'm there, boy i tell you wha'
:eek:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement