return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

This Weekend: Dj Dan & Christopher Lawrence : @ Boaka Bar
View this Thread in Original format
digitalbreach
When: Sat. 19th
Where: Boaka Bar

I missed both these dj's last time they were in Houston. I remember hearing Christopher Lawrence threw down. Apart from the dj's I really like Boaka Bar and think that's a better venue than M-bar for these kinds parties.

Being that it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in town for spring break, any one else down to going? BTW it's +21 [just for the grown and sexy]

seekrets
Im missed them as well plus im stuck in flatland for SB so yea ima make it out to this one:D
Matthias
how much is it? I gotta work at 4am, but I might can pull an all nighter for this
digitalbreach
presale tix @ groovetickets.com ==>>> $10.00
nchs09
DO NOT MISS DJ DAN!!!!!
Matthias
quote:
Originally posted by Matthias
I gotta work at 4am

well..this certainly aint the case no more. Just filed for TWC unemployment benefits. Doesnt look like Im gonna make it out..a female friend of mine is home alone and I gotta go look after her for a few hours

:)
BiGGieStuFF
Anyone know how much tix will be at the door?
gbm
quote:
Originally posted by BiGGieStuFF
Anyone know how much tix will be at the door?

It's a little late, but they're $20.00 as I found out....
Emerald
who caught the opening DJs? :)

it was fun, unfortunately the monitors crapped out so we (Dan & Christopher too) had to use the ridiculously loud house speaker as our cueing aid all night.

great night, great turnout, great party.

if ya didnt go you missed out!

oh and the cdj's werent functioning at first (there was a loud feedback hum) so Dan wasn't able to play any CDs, which all his new good music was on, but he was a trooper and played a good vinyl only set. So if anyone was dissapointed with his set, keep in mind he couldnt play any cds... But for Christopher we said it and plugged the cdjs in anyway and they were fine, you couldnt hear the feedback since the music was so loud anyway.

-mike
digitalbreach
The rain kept me inside. Decided to go watch the fight instead.

The_One
quote:
Originally posted by digitalbreach
The rain kept me inside. Decided to go watch the fight instead.

It was a damn good fight. I won 120.00 bucks. wo0t! :D
digitalbreach
Great fight, I'm glad for Morales. The previous fight with Arce vs Hussein was crazy too. I was surprised when Hussein was dropped. :eek:

I won money too. :tongue2
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement