return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

new mix of mine to be aired on Proton Radio - this friday
View this Thread in Original format
Matthias
Not sure if Lance already posted this, but just in case; wanted to give everyone a heads up. Lance gave me a quest spot on his Proton Radio show "The Sound" on this friday on March 11. I have made an exclusive mix for the show focusing on primarily new tracks and a reconstructed version of a track I co-produced with a friend of mine here in Houston. The link is:

http://www.protonradio.com/show.php?showid=47

and the set will air at 2PM central time.

As for the mix I dont have it uploaded yet, though Lance may host it for downloading after it airs. I can send it to anyone with an FTP server, or anyone I can successfully transfer it to over AIM (my s/n is Mectersa81) Whoever RileyUnderwood is on here...I sent it to him also so Im sure he wouldnt mind hookin anyone up that wanted one.

Here is the T/L:

01 (intro) Hydroid - Incurved [Somatic Sense Future Sounds]
02 Dave Brennan - Drink Deep (James Zabiela mix) [End]
03 Greed - Tea In The Sahara (Kacey Taylor's Washed Out Dub) [SOG Chrome]
04 Luke Fair - Blocrock [Bedrock]
05 Jerome IsmaAe - Gattaca Grooves (Metal mix) [Jee]
06 Lynx - New Beginnings (NC mix) [Source of Gravity]
07 Chiapet - Westworld (Skylark remix) [Yooshi]
08 Steve May - Blend Forty-3 (Luke Chable remix) [Baroque]
09 Departure - She Turns (Markus Schulz remix) [Electronic Elements]
10 Hydroid - Burn Proof [Somatic Sense Future Sounds]
11 Starkid - Crayons (Leama & Moors 'in loving memory of Starkid' remix) [Release Elements]
12 Nick Thompson - Spice Fire [Electronic Elements]
13 Jordan Kolar & Matthias - Laksany (Mectersa rework) [Not on Label]

I'll keep this bumped until friday afternoon. Those of you able to tune in, I totally appreciate it. Enjoy :)
Ph03n1x
I'll tune in from work. :D
Matthias
well guys...sorry to report that it wont be aired till the 25th due to some internet complications with proton radio. *shrug* ah well...
UWM
Just tuned in :D

Blocrock!

Some comments (as the mix progresses)

The mix w/westworld and blend fourty-3 was way too long IMO, brought back in westworld and it took away from blend ...
Matthias
http://www.protonradio.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=43

my new mix is being aired, looks like they got thigs figured out
Slow Motion
quote:
Originally posted by Matthias
well guys...sorry to report that it wont be aired till the 25th due to some internet complications with proton radio. *shrug* ah well...

LOL ... it was MY set that will not air until the 25th. I was unable to upload my new one this morning. Your set went on right on time :)

Excellent work Matt... thanks for the great set.

Everyone else, thanks for supporting proton radio and The Sound

-lance
Ph03n1x
Just tuned in.

:D
Ph03n1x
quote:
13 Jordan Kolar & Matthias - Laksany (Mectersa rework) [Not on Label]

Great song Matt. :eyespop:
Matthias
thanks to everyone who tuned in. Was a pleasure getting to do a mixset for proton radio. Much thank to Lance Cashion for making it happen. :)
Slow Motion
We'll get you on there again sometime man.

=)

-lance
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement