return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Any Texans going to Ultra 7???
View this Thread in Original format
architect1803
YO! how many of you people are going to Ultra 7 in Miami??

Let me know because a couple of my friends here from UT are going and we wanted to gather as many Texas TA's as possible to go as one big group.

Email me at architect1803@yahoo.com and let me know if anyone who's going to MIA is interested!

PEACE!:whip:

PS: If you dont know what Ultra 7 is by now I sugeest you go do some major trance research!:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Zild
I had no idea anyone at UT liked EDM.
sheiqdaddy
F*ck yea i'm going to Ultra! 12 of us from UT Arlington.
Anybody else from UTA going? D/FW?
wippet
In the name of all texans i'll be there!
DeviantxPete
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
I had no idea anyone at UT liked EDM.

*ahemhippie*

I would go, but I can't for the following reasons:
1. I am not 21 yet
2. I spent my cash on CDJs
3. Dave Molina plays dolphin trance

Maybe next year.
Zild
quote:
Originally posted by DeviantxPete
*ahemhippie*

I would go, but I can't for the following reasons:
1. I am not 21 yet
2. I spent my cash on CDJs
3. Dave Molina plays dolphin trance

Maybe next year.

besides you, its one of the main reasons i'm not to enthusiastic to go back to school. I can't stand all the frat boys with pink polo shirts with the collar popped running around everywhere. It drives me crazy!
DJ Cubano
I'm there :)
peterdjsgirl
We'll probably be there... going to be in Miami for the week :)
Matthias
I would if I could afford a flight
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
I can't stand all the frat boys with pink polo shirts with the collar popped running around everywhere. It drives me crazy!

cheech, whats wrong with frat boys and pink polos? were better than stinky hippies. hippie.

shimi357
I'm coming from SA on Wed, and my girlfriend from Houston is meeting me on Thursday! I'm going crazy:crazy: thinking about how much fun we are going to have!
Mr. Pink
im no TXTA

but ill definitely see all you bitchezz there ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement