return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Sat. 2/19/05 Chemistry Music and Tranceision pres. "Cupids Hangover"
View this Thread in Original format
Matthew D

Ph03n1x
Sometimes I wish I was in Houston.
regulate
i just got an emial about that.

ill try and make it.
Numb3rJuan
Mmmm MMmMM! Girls in Lingerie
Rememberence_
Farkin... that's a nice ass on the flyer. Wouldn't happen to be yours would it Matt? :nervous:
regulate
what time does this start?
Matthias
I might can make it...gotta work at 3am tho :(
Tranceision 2
Show starts at 10pm. House music from 10-12 then trance till the break of dawn.
Matthew D
quote:
Originally posted by Rememberence_
Farkin... that's a nice ass on the flyer. Wouldn't happen to be yours would it Matt? :nervous:

hahahaha no way! thats actually famous Victoria Secret Model Giselle Bundschen
regulate
yeah i cant make it.

but apperantly paul oakenfold is coming to houston again in april, i think. i got an email about it.

regulate
what was so bad about? im kinda considering going, so any views on him would be appreciated.
Matthias
quote:
Originally posted by regulate
what was so bad about? im kinda considering going, so any views on him would be appreciated.

Music is subjective, and there are people who are really into him. But his phony antics, poses, pointing to a random part of the crowd after a build, and the 30second to minute long transitions......it just wasnt happening for me. As far as the tracklist, over 3/4th of the tracks were OLD. In my honest opinion, I mighta liked the set alot more if I was new to the scene and on drugs. As far as that night went, Liquid Todd played a much superior set.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement