return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Texan Women
View this Thread in Original format
Danny Ocean
So whats your opinion on texan women overall? mainly the people in Dallas, Houston and Austin. I can make my own from San Antonio. Personally, i found Dallas to have the more babes in Texas. I can confirm if theyre sluts or no up there but they probably are, minus pro.
Ygrene
It seems to me that there are an awful lot of very, and I mean VERY, important women here in Dallas.

I think we would all do very well to make sure that every time you see one of these important females, you just get out of their way or give them whatever they ask for, regardless of how menial it may be.

From what I understand, any stress or disorder brought upon these women could very likely cause the world to end.

You all keep in that in mind when you are dodging that Ford Excursion going 55 in a 35. There is likely to be a world leader on the other end of that woman's cell phone and she is needed somewhere, FAST.

[/end rant] :D
Dirk W.
I am in love with about 40% of the population of women in Dallas. That said, I have stayed in every major city for at least a week (usually longer) and have come to the conclusion that Dallas has the finest girls.

I don't care if every hot girl in Dallas is "important". I will (believe it or not) bite my tongue. I will bend to their every whim and then buy them stuff. I love hot, spoiled Dallas girls. I can't wait to move back. I have so much ass kissing to do that I have put my lips on a strenuous workout program.
gbm
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
I have so much ass kissing to do that I have put my lips on a strenuous workout program.

You know, if it were anyone else I wouldn't think twice, but with you, you probably mean that literally. Kiss the --> O
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
I will bend to their every whim and then buy them stuff.

Oh man that is a classic line!

I do agree though, that the women here are knock-outs.

It's almost like there is a secret facility over in Plano or something where they just manufacture gorgeous fembots all day long.
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
Oh man that is a classic line!

I do agree though, that the women here are knock-outs.

It's almost like there is a secret facility over in Plano or something where they just manufacture gorgeous fembots all day long.

yea, its actually called highland park. i plan on knocking up some girl there this summer and then selling my business and being set for life with hot, rich trophy wife. big plans in life....
Danny Ocean
do they fall apart after a certain age? you never see many middle aged (30s) hot women in the US..unless i havent been looking in the right places
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
do they fall apart after a certain age? you never see many middle aged (30s) hot women in the US..unless i havent been looking in the right places

Holy smokes mang! They are all over the place here in Dallas. I see tons of smoking 30-40 year olds.

The only negative physical aspect I have seen on them is that their left arms are usually slightly longer than their right but, I attribute that to the 6 pound diamond on their ring fingers.
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by gbm
You know, if it were anyone else I wouldn't think twice, but with you, you probably mean that literally. Kiss the --> O

hahaha
well, i mean, um, no?
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
Holy smokes mang! They are all over the place here in Dallas. I see tons of smoking 30-40 year olds.

The only negative physical aspect I have seen on them is that their left arms are usually slightly longer than their right but, I attribute that to the 6 pound diamond on their ring fingers.

hahaha yep, you're right. my roommate and I laugh because those are usually the highland park trophy wives. their jobs literally consists of:
1) shopping to keep themselves looking hot for hubby
2) working out to keep themselves looking hot for hubby
3) redecorating the house every one to two years

Rememberence_
lmfao I have concluded that TXTAs are good value. Keep it up heads. So many quality lines in this thread.
DJ_Octane
I most definitely agree that Dallas has the honeys. Nothing wrong with SA girls, but Big D loves Big D.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement