return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
i'm gonna be in austin next yearrrrrrr
View this Thread in Original format
prolikewhoa
because i got into southwestern university! all austin TAs...let's party come august, yes? :-D
daydreamer
congrats.
Danny Ocean
nice, congratulations, you wont be bored in dallas anymore:)
tmft
you'll be able to go to 18+ Club Eternal!
The_One
Hells yeah we shall party next year. :thepirate

I thought South Westestern was now called TX State or am I wrong ??? If its TX State then you are gonna have a blast.
Steven Hays
quote:
Originally posted by The_One
Hells yeah we shall party next year. :thepirate

I thought South Westestern was now called TX State or am I wrong ??? If its TX State then you are gonna have a blast.


Southwestern - Georgetown, north Austin past Round Rock

Southwest Texas State - San Marcos - South Austin
The_One
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Hays
Southwestern - Georgetown, north Austin past Round Rock

Southwest Texas State - San Marcos - South Austin


Thanks for clearing that up.
prolikewhoa
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Hays
Southwestern - Georgetown, north Austin past Round Rock

Southwest Texas State - San Marcos - South Austin


thank you. haha. everyone always gets them confused. southwestern is a private university, southwest texas/ texas state uni is a public school. differennnnnnt.
prolikewhoa
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
nice, congratulations, you wont be bored in dallas anymore:)


haha i'll have 2 months this summer to not be bored in dallas :disbelief after i turn 18.
Dirk W.
quote:
Originally posted by prolikewhoa
haha i'll have 2 months this summer to not be bored in dallas :disbelief after i turn 18.


hmmm, maybe you can hang out with us. i don't think you have the balls (metaphorically speaking of course)

prolikewhoa
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
hmmm, maybe you can hang out with us. i don't think you have the balls (metaphorically speaking of course)


haha don't make assumptions. i can hold my own.
Rememberence_
Wicked, sure to :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement