return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA

__SHARAM[Deep Dish]-Club One: TIX ON SALE NOW!!__
View this Thread in Original format
Slow Motion
Feb. 19th, 2005: Club One

BluePlasma Recordings & Slow Motion Music present a Texas Exclusive appearance:

SHARAM [DEEP DISH] (4 Hour Set)

Join us for and incredible evening of music by Grammy Award winning DJ/Producer/Remixer SHARAM TAYEBI (1/2 of DEEP DISH). We welcome him back to Dallas for an exclusive Texas appearance at the legendary CLUB ONE

Tickets available at www.groovetickets.com

Cover:
21+ $20
18+ $25
VIP: $50 (Mezzanine-limited/Bottle Service)

Doors:
9pm-LATE

Resident DJs:

Jordan Daniel (BluePlasm Recordings/Fringe Image)
Stefan Anion (Release/Play-UK/Blue Plasma Recordings)

Special Guest:

Lance Cashion (SlowMotionMusic/Proton Radio/Balance/CP Recordings)

*If you want information on future exciting events in Austin (including SXSW) and Dallas, please email LIST@slowmotionmusic.com

Take care...

-lance

SlowMotionMusic
www.protonradio.com

ps Buy your tickets early to ensure entrance

-
Slow Motion
Tickets are going quickly ....

-lance
kenn014
for those of you that havent see deep dish live. one word.

Awesome!
SID133
might have to dig into teh saving and make it out to this show
Slow Motion
$4 off cover with Duran Duran ticket stub

-lance
Ph03n1x
So who's all going?

I'm taking my girl. This will be her first exposure to the trance scene. I hope she likes it, because I'm staying all night. :D
Ph03n1x
I think I might be going solo now. My soon to be ex-girlfriend might be backing out on me.

WHY CAN'T I FIND A NICE GIRL WHO LOVES TRANCE!?!

Oh well, hopefully there will be some at the show.

So I guess I'm the only Dallas TA going. I hope this show doesn't suck balls.

I'll at least enjoy Lance's set. It'll be my first time to hear Stefan. :D

-The Lonely Dallas TA
tmft
Some Austin people are driving up...not me though.

Sorry about your girl. Nice girls who like trance are out there...just like there are nice guys who like trance out there.
Ph03n1x
quote:
Sorry about your girl. Nice girls who like trance are out there...just like there are nice guys who like trance out there.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm a nice guy. I guess I have to be patient.
DeviantxPete
I ended up going with a few friends of mine. Club One was...the usual. Upon observation, these were the tracks that got the crowd moving:

16 Bit Lolitas - Between U
Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart (Max Graham Sidechained Remix)(with 'Prodigy - Smack my Bitch up' acapella)
The Killers - Somebody Told Me (King Unique Remix)
Mashup of: Deep Dish - Flashdance & Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
...and there was this prog song with female vocals. All I could get out of the lyrics was "you will know" repeated a couple of times.

Maybe I'll type up some more tomorrow.

Puzzle
well this was the first time me and my gf have seen deep dish, honestly i was expecting a more "HOUSEY" style but was over all impressed with selection of more progressive style. I'm a trance head overall but i can say i enjoyed myself. met quite a few people, rod plus his peeps, and a few others. i thought the yes - owner of a lonely heart was a nice little mix. i was starting to think i was going crazy when i heard the prodigy vocals. anyways well i think we'll be down for george acosta, will give more info regarding our dress upon that time so all the TXTA's come say hello, we enjoy meeting new people and seeing new faces :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement